Welcome - introduce yourself!

Cheers people.
Coming straight from reddit, seeking a place to speak freely about videogames with great people. I hope I'll find them here!
If there's a retrogaming community around here, I'd love to be pointed towards them. Old games are my gig, especially 5th and 6th gen!

Welcome, I love your avatar. If you decide to create a retro community I'll definitely participate.

Hello my name is Thomas of the 14th. I am a Gamer Content on Bitchute. I play various games from different systems and entertain others.

And I would like to thank Joy Freak for reaching me out while I showed a video.

77 years old gamer, Xbox one x, play mostly shooter games, but will try anything, now playing fallout 76 wastelanders, and COD modern warfare. retired college director/ instructor, USAF vet.

77 years old gamer, Xbox one x, play mostly shooter games, but will try anything, now playing fallout 76 wastelanders, and COD modern warfare. retired college director/ instructor, USAF vet.
Welcome :)

Hi guys! BitterSweetPixel here, love playing jrpg and japanese games in general like modern Nintendo. Lately I decided to buy the classic consoles to try out games from the 4th and 5th generation, I grew up with platformers/jumpandruns from the late 90's and early 00's so I have lots of classics to try out. At the same time I'm eyeing some western games to expand my horizons. Happy to share some of my thoughts later on here!

Hello, I'm Nols and I'm the main person who runs the Thrift E Gaming youtube channel. I enjoy tabletop gaming, particularly Warhammer 40k, and video games, particularly survival horror. My tastes are pretty eclectic and I enjoy finding weird and obscure bits of entertainment. I also dabble in writing and would like to turn that into a career at some point.

I'm Muhammad Ibrahim and I'm from Pakistan. I'm currently developing an FPS shooter game. I need support of you people. I haven't selected a specific name but most probably it will be called "Freedom At Last". It's a story based campaign game and also multiplayer. Can you guys spread my words and advertise my games ? I will give more details if I get further support. Thanks.

Welcome to all the new members, hope you are all well and have a great time, be sure to read the rules as well ;)

Hey folks, Klone here. I'm a long time tabletop rpg player, and create assets for Roll20. I'm also a long time PC gamer. Most recently, I started playing Minecraft, and intend to start releasing some YouTube content, build tutorials or "let's builds" mostly, once optifine is available for the new update. Graphic design is my main gig, but I'm what you'd call a jack of all trades.

Anyway, I was invited here via a message from u/joyfreakcom, and thought I'd come see what the community is like here.

Hey folks, Klone here. I'm a long time tabletop rpg player, and create assets for Roll20. I'm also a long time PC gamer. Most recently, I started playing Minecraft, and intend to start releasing some YouTube content, build tutorials or "let's builds" mostly, once optifine is available for the new update. Graphic design is my main gig, but I'm what you'd call a jack of all trades.

Anyway, I was invited here via a message from u/joyfreakcom, and thought I'd come see what the community is like here.
What tabletop games do you play? Welcome btw.

What tabletop games do you play? Welcome btw.
I've DMed 2e, 3.5, Pathfinder 1e, and Call of Cthulhu, amongst some other, lesser known systems. One of my favorites is Basic Fantasy, it's a great jumping off point for doing major homebrew systems. And thanks ?

I've DMed 2e, 3.5, Pathfinder 1e, and Call of Cthulhu, amongst some other, lesser known systems. One of my favorites is Basic Fantasy, it's a great jumping off point for doing major homebrew systems. And thanks ?
Call of Cthulhu is a good one, what platform do you play that on?

Welcome Klone 32 Always wanted to try out a little homebrew but never had the patience to lol, look forward to seeing you around forums :)

Call of Cthulhu is a good one, what platform do you play that on?
I've mostly played in person, but also some on discord. Roll20 I've mainly used as a VTT while doing the bulk through discord or hangouts.

Hey everyone, I was invited onto this forum a few days ago while posting on the KotakuInAction2 subreddit. I'm into strategy games, such as Total War and Paradox's stuff (particularly Crusader Kings), and appreciate open-ended RPGs as well. Historical, cyberpunk, fantasy, it doesn't really matter as long as the game's good - at the moment I just got off a Deus Ex binge that leaves me praying Cyberpunk 2077 won't be delayed any further. Glad to be here.

Hey everyone, I was invited onto this forum a few days ago while posting on the KotakuInAction2 subreddit. I'm into strategy games, such as Total War and Paradox's stuff (particularly Crusader Kings), and appreciate open-ended RPGs as well. Historical, cyberpunk, fantasy, it doesn't really matter as long as the game's good - at the moment I just got off a Deus Ex binge that leaves me praying Cyberpunk 2077 won't be delayed any further. Glad to be here.
Welcome. I pray Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't delay any further too, I'm really looking forward to play it finally.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back