Welcome - introduce yourself!

I'm actually looking forward for Baldur's Gate 3, I've always been a fan of the series. Didn't quite get into Neverwinter Nights but might give that a go. Final Fantasy IV was one of my favorites too. It would have been better if they made a new FF game rather than a remake tbh but the remake has been satisfactory for me.

I am looking forward to it as well. Larian is a competent developer. And yes, I'd generally prefer new games to remakes but when most modern companies are apparently creatively bankrupt, what can you do other than shrug and try your best to enjoy it? I do hope the rumors I've heard of a new Final Fantasy are true.

I am looking forward to it as well. Larian is a competent developer. And yes, I'd generally prefer new games to remakes but when most modern companies are apparently creatively bankrupt, what can you do other than shrug and try your best to enjoy it? I do hope the rumors I've heard of a new Final Fantasy are true.

Spot on with the creatively bankrupt bit. I’m still one of the few “crazies” that would go insane at a Thief remake. You know, if it’s handled well. Thiaf was a mess and Blizzard has shown me that even if they try and wash away their sins by dangling an old, remade favourite in front of my nose, you can still somehow screw that up. :/

Welcome all new members to JoyFreak, looking forward to seeing you all around :)

Spot on with the creatively bankrupt bit. I’m still one of the few “crazies” that would go insane at a Thief remake. You know, if it’s handled well. Thiaf was a mess and Blizzard has shown me that even if they try and wash away their sins by dangling an old, remade favourite in front of my nose, you can still somehow screw that up. :/

I'd definitely love a Thief remake. And yeah, Warcraft 3 Reforged was quite the disappointment. Hopefully they don't bungle their rumored Diablo 2 remaster quite as bad.

My name is Loptr, I go online as the Demon King of Inferno. I'm into games with the most graphic violence, the best loot, the coolest weapons, and the most awesome stuff I can find in the gaming world. I am working on a novel of my own and have a Youtube channel which you can find if you type in Loptr, Demon King of Inferno in the search bar.

Hello! Heard of JoyFreak from ForumPromotion. Look forward to making some friends!

I'd definitely love a Thief remake. And yeah, Warcraft 3 Reforged was quite the disappointment. Hopefully they don't bungle their rumored Diablo 2 remaster quite as bad.

Guess we’ll see! Sort of tangential, but although the cornucopia of Halo on PC is great, they’ve been handling the ports rather poorly and they’re definitely rushed. My biggest current combo of hope/concern, though, is the Mafia remake.

Hi all. Had the site recommended by someone on Reddit. They said this was a sane version of ResetEra without the obsession on politics so here I am.

Grew up in the 90s playing on just consoles up right until about 5/6 years ago when I built my first PC, which has been an awesome experience. Still play on consoles mind, especially my Switch which is great.

Looking to have nice, calm discussions with people who aren't perpetually offended. Maybe even share some memes.

Welcome! It's nice to see the forums is growing fairly nicely and getting the attention it deserves.

Hi Zach! Welcome to the community! What are some of your fave jrpgs?
Off the top of my head I'd say Vagrant Story, FFVII, and Bloodborne are definitely up top.

Recently finished Trials of Mana and currently playing Xenoblade remaster at the moment.

Off the top of my head I'd say Vagrant Story, FFVII, and Bloodborne are definitely up top.

Recently finished Trials of Mana and currently playing Xenoblade remaster at the moment.
Welcome to JoyFreak, you have come to the best place, look foward to seeing you around the forums :)

Hey there, my name is Steven and I've been gaming since the late 80s. I've been a part of the community for NeoGAF/ResetERA since 2004.

Hey Joyfreak community! It's great to be here. I have just recently created a gaming account on the freedom of social media Gab. The account has no political involvement and I would appreciate some followers to give me a jump start. If anyone could spare a minute: ModernWarfare (@ModernWarfare) • gab.com
Welcome to the site mate, we hope you enjoy the stay and look forward to seeing you around the forums :)

Cheers people.
Coming straight from reddit, seeking a place to speak freely about videogames with great people. I hope I'll find them here!
If there's a retrogaming community around here, I'd love to be pointed towards them. Old games are my gig, especially 5th and 6th gen!

Cheers people.
Coming straight from reddit, seeking a place to speak freely about videogames with great people. I hope I'll find them here!
If there's a retrogaming community around here, I'd love to be pointed towards them. Old games are my gig, especially 5th and 6th gen!
Hi welcome! The Gaming Forum is suitable for that discussion, although you are free to create your own retro gaming community by adding the "Community" prefix to the thread.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back