Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello guys and gals its been 2 years, i came and stopped by to say hi, if you need a relaxing music while browsing the forums or just to relax try this :) Relaxing Music

Hi, I am Erin! I am married with 2 cats. I am a programmer by day and discord server owner by night. I love playing Animal Crossing and The Sims! My husband plays games like Skyrim and Cyberpunk. We live in AZ for now but we are soon going to be moving. I'm trying to get a job in IT. I have a degree in the field and it is difficult to get a job with COVID.

I watch a lot of YouTube and The Simpsons.

Nice to meet all of you!

Hello everyone! My name is Mykhailo, 23 y.o. - I am Junior Unity game developer from Ukraine, Odesa. I am here to introduce my very first game. I worked for this 3 months and I am exited get to know community opinion!

Hello everyone! My name is Mykhailo, 23 y.o. - I am Junior Unity game developer from Ukraine, Odesa. I am here to introduce my very first game. I worked for this 3 months and I am exited get to know community opinion!
Good morning DragonsWorkshop welcome to JoyFreak, hope you enjoy your stay here and we look forward to seeing you around ?

I would take anything over that ERA, after many years of posting and supporting them i was disposed off like trash over one tiny innofensive comment, that place is a cesspool not a fun videogame forum, people are always sad and angry and posters have anxiety before writting comments i tried to leave but couldn't now i feel liberated for the first time in months that place is not cool NO good! ?

I want to talk about games my favorites are Nintendo's Capcom and Platinum games, im so so hyped for Resident Evil 8, Breath of the Wild and Bayonetta 3

I would take anything over that ERA, after many years of posting and supporting them i was disposed off like trash over one tiny innofensive comment, that place is a cesspool not a fun videogame forum, people are always sad and angry and posters have anxiety before writting comments i tried to leave but couldn't now i feel liberated for the first time in months that place is not cool NO good! ?

I want to talk about games my favorites are Nintendo's Capcom and Platinum games, im so so hyped for Resident Evil 8, Breath of the Wild and Bayonetta 3
Welcom Cookie Doug you have come to the right place for all types of talk on gaming and we are all very friendly as long as you keep the the rules then everything will be fine ?

Look forward to seeing you around ?

Welcome! Join the RE8 hype train :p

I believe you are talking about Resetera? That forum has a very... infamous... reputation among the Internet community. :p
Anyway, I'm getting a little off topic. We hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to make threads about games or chat about RE8. The community's always welcoming and helpful to new users.

Welcome to JoyFreak.

Hi! I am Lee, I am a website administrator and gamer.

I also have a wife and three children, all girls aged 6, 3 and 1.

I'm new. Not sure how active this forum is but if it is reasonably active and non-hostile, I'll stay. Mainly game on PS4 and PC.

I'm new. Not sure how active this forum is but if it is reasonably active and non-hostile, I'll stay. Mainly game on PS4 and PC.
Good evening MicroNort we are all very friendly here and I promise we won't bite ?

Good to see you have joined the #1 Best gaming site, looking forward to seeing you around the forums:)

Hello there, I'm Jesse. I've come here hoping for a more moderate board as the two extremes of GAF and ERA are far from ideal. A place to mainly talk about video games, where if on occasion I want to discuss something more political I don't have to walk on eggshells or be the lone left-leaning voice.

Hello there, I'm Jesse. I've come here hoping for a more moderate board as the two extremes of GAF and ERA are far from ideal. A place to mainly talk about video games, where if on occasion I want to discuss something more political I don't have to walk on eggshells or be the lone left-leaning voice.
Hi ya welcome to JoyFreak, hope you enjoy your stay and looking forward to seeing you around.

If you need anything please contact me:)

You've come to the right place dude :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back