Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello everyone this is Jason from India. Nice to be part of this wonderful forum.

Poking my head in this thread to say welcome to our new members, as well as Jason5 and Renton126.
Welcome to JoyFreak, everyone. We hope that you have a great time here!

Hello there! I'm LunarScorpio, but most people call me Luna(r)! I'm new here and cannot wait to get started! I'm an [insert age here] female who is currently residing in Pennsylvania. I have a son whom I love more than anything in the world. I have a Master's Degree and my own business. For fun, I love to watch movies and television, spend time with family and friends, and photograph various things.

Hello there! I'm LunarScorpio, but most people call me Luna(r)! I'm new here and cannot wait to get started! I'm an [insert age here] female who is currently residing in Pennsylvania. I have a son whom I love more than anything in the world. I have a Master's Degree and my own business. For fun, I love to watch movies and television, spend time with family and friends, and photograph various things.
Welcome to JoyFreak LunarScorpio lovely Reading your message i also have a beautiful daughter who isn't so small anymore but I also love her more than anything in the world. Look forward to seeint you around the forums :)

I'm Ant and I'm a Realtor from Florida. Some of my hobbies include creative writing, securities trading, cycling and playing video games. A few games I play in particular are GTA V, and of the COD series, and some racing games.

I'm Ant and I'm a Realtor from Florida. Some of my hobbies include creative writing, securities trading, cycling and playing video games. A few games I play in particular are GTA V, and of the COD series, and some racing games.
Hi Ant welcome to JoyFreak :) creative writing? Do you like to write up articles at all? I believe we could be looking for someone that can post creative threads to this site if this is something you are interested in please drop me a DM.

I also enjoy gaming and GTA ill be looking forward to the next series of GTA.

Hey my name is Robert I am new here and looking to make a few posts for the board.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back