Welcome - introduce yourself!

Howdy and nice to meet you!

The Basics About Me:
Name:
Mike
Interests/Hobbies: Newbie gamer, entry level techie, Business enthusiast
Pet Peeves: Unreliable, Unprofessional, and Disrespectful behaviours. They grind my gears.
Skills and Training: Advanced Diploma in Business Administration with a major in Human Resources Management. Worked at McDonalds for just shy of 15 years where I worked myself up to a 1st Assistant Manager, leading a team of 120 employees + 15 managers. Am presently working at a large company as an Employee Engagement Project Manager with an office population of around 1300 employees. My job is to facilitate communications, plan and coordinate events (large and small), act as a switchboard for people asking questions about "who to contact", and overall avid fan of forums/discussion communities.
Fun Facts: I have a cat. His name is George. George is a jerk. Everyone says it at some point.

So, what else do you want to know about me? I think I pretty much covered the basics haha!

Hi. I'm Gramps...
Just as the name implies, I'm old. I'm 61 and used to play CS 1.6 with my sons in the early 2000's. I decided to come back and try CS:GO. No luck. My computer is old and basic home PC. I think it was lacking just to play 1.6 on, honestly. I joined joyfreak hoping to get some advice to put together a basic rig to play CS:GO on.

Hello, my name is GhostieSpectie and I am new to JoyFreak! I'm the writer and artist of "THE BEAST (Visual Novel)". THE BEAST is a work in progress and I plan to deliver at the very least weekly updates to add the rest of the planned content into the game and weekly dev blog post as well so you can see what I've worked on that week.

Last edited:
Hello everyone I am new here and I have a new gaming channel in where you can find immense gameplay many helpfull tips and commentary and some other new ideas. I upload new content daily Please check it share it and subscribe if you would like thank you very much!!! ???

Hi I’m Kurt aka Westernfox 28 from Scotland ..

I have 5 beautiful kids and a wife, when I stream that is my time and space to be with all you amazing people. I want to build a community that is supportive and where everyone is welcome and they can just drop in and say hi and chill and chat and not feel like they are not wanted or being ignored. Twitch

Hello everyone I am new here and I have a new gaming channel in where you can find immense gameplay many helpfull tips and commentary and some other new ideas. I upload new content daily Please check it share it and subscribe if you would like thank you very much!!! ???
Hi I’m Kurt aka Westernfox 28 from Scotland ..

I have 5 beautiful kids and a wife, when I stream that is my time and space to be with all you amazing people. I want to build a community that is supportive and where everyone is welcome and they can just drop in and say hi and chill and chat and not feel like they are not wanted or being ignored. Twitch
Welcome to the forum guys. I hope you have a great time here and have fun discussing games. I will definitely be having a look at your channels. Keep an eye out for a new subscriber :D

I'm Amer. I'm the creator of a revolutionary world creation platform, known as Incrediblox. The game is currently under development, but look forward to updates on this game. Anyways, its nice to be here. Good to meet you all. I hope we can be friends.

Welcome all and hope to see you around more often to support JoyFreak ?

Im tiki i am a gamer, i play all kind of games the one that i love the mos precious to me is LEGACY OF KAIN series.

Hi,

I'm empire who is known to be empire alover the world wide web and I can't remember but I thought I was a member here? once upon a time I was. Then again it seems email and name weren't on the database. I have seen the name and site so many times and yer join today.

Hi,

My name is Mr. Hexagon. Nice forum you've got here. I'll dig in and see how I can contribute. ✌

Hi everyone,

The name is ARx182 but you can call me Abdul. Not your diehard gamer but I do enjoy gaming every now and then. Hope to meet some alike casual gamers. :)

Hello my name is Renton aka Brandon and it is nice to meet you all. I am a 28 year old bisexual male that is a gamer, film lover and anime fanboy. I love being nerdy and passionate about the things I enjoy. Plus I really enjoy making new friends and making great experiences for others. It’s a pleasure to meet you all and Inhope to have a great time here.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back