Welcome - introduce yourself!

Sup, I’m nerd! I run a Wordpress blog and am an avid gamer!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this but I thought i'd give it a go! Avid gamer all my life, just started my own youtube channel (username) will be streaming games on it shortly but haven't uploaded anything yet. If anyone wants to send on a video to upload too that's cool. Have a great day everyone! :)

Thank you so much for having me here. I'm Amer, I'm new here. Thank you so much for having me here. Its such an honor to be here. Thanks.

Hi, I'm Stu, In the coming months during the lockdown, I will be taking my first steps into game development and visual arts/animation.

There's not much doing during the lockdown, we all just gotta keep entertained!

Hello there,

I am Dr Isaac. I work for the local hospital. In COVID times, things are stressfull here but otherwise we are a happy bunch of people.

I have been into forums for quite some time..I believe for around 9 years. I love Harry Potter, Indian and world history, science and technology.

If there is anything I can to help you, let me know. I dont bite.

Hi, I'm Stu, In the coming months during the lockdown, I will be taking my first steps into game development and visual arts/animation.

There's not much doing during the lockdown, we all just gotta keep entertained!
Hello there,

I am Dr Isaac. I work for the local hospital. In COVID times, things are stressfull here but otherwise we are a happy bunch of people.

I have been into forums for quite some time..I believe for around 9 years. I love Harry Potter, Indian and world history, science and technology.

If there is anything I can to help you, let me know. I dont bite.

Hello KVAStudios and Lord Saru. Welcome to JoyFreak, sorry it took so long for me to respond due to annoying real-life issues.

I see that both of you are already participating and making a good first impression in the community. That's great, and I'm glad to see you're enjoying it.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

Welcome to JoyFreak!

Hello friends! I'm Luís, from Brazil. I took the time at home because of the quarantine to develop a game for android. Stay home fellas!

Hello! I am Steve Bocska. I am a game developer and offer customer engagement services. I have an interest in converting valuable data to information with the help of gamification. I joined joy freak to share my experience and knowledge. I also wanted to gather information about various games and how people take an interest in games.

Hi!!! I Am Roxeen.I Am New To Joy Freak.
Can Someone Help Me.I Don't Know How To Use This Website?

I'm nocturnalgamer619 I play mostly story based games but I do enjoy a variety of other games like COD. I do have a YouTube channel if anyone is interested just let me know and I hope I can make some new friends :)

Sup, I'm Tot.
I prefer to play in RPGs (like the Elder Scrolls or Witcher), some quests and some old games from my childhood (Legends of Kyrandia, Prehistoric, etc).
Happy to see some nice and welcoming community in this tough times. ☺

I'm nocturnalgamer619 I play mostly story based games but I do enjoy a variety of other games like COD. I do have a YouTube channel if anyone is interested just let me know and I hope I can make some new friends :)
Sup, I'm Tot.
I prefer to play in RPGs (like the Elder Scrolls or Witcher), some quests and some old games from my childhood (Legends of Kyrandia, Prehistoric, etc).
Happy to see some nice and welcoming community in this tough times. ☺

Hello Nocturnalgamer619 and TaterTot. Welcome to JoyFreak. We're glad you joined us. We're a very friendly community, so feel free to contribute however you like.
Feel free to PM me if you need any help with anything.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back