Welcome - introduce yourself!

Welcome all to Joyfreak, hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to see you around:)

17 yo from Hellas. Fellow epic gamers, you better Revolt Against The Modern World asap. Neil Druckmann ruined my favorite game of all time. The only video-game plot I genuinely cared about.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi my name is becca and i am 24 i love playing video games such as call of duty, fortnite, apex, fifa, madden, rainbow six seige and many more i have recently started streaming on twitch and so closed to being affiliated on there i stream every day from 12-5pm then 9pm-11:30pm (uk time) if you like my content and want to get involved and have a laugh my twitch is
also follow me on twitter for latest updates and giverways :) DC1 TheUltraUnknown (@UknownUltra) on Twitter

Hello everyone! I'm a pharmaceutical engineer by day and developer by night. I have been working on Titan Saga: Chains of Kronos. It's an RPG with a truly dynamic world. I have used a lot of inspiration from DnD to develop systems that allow for a player impacted story. The game play is a bit more based on final fantasy, It's a real time charge battle system with exciting fights and a ton of customization. You can find more info at Kneeshaw Developments – Video Game Development

I'm excited to join this community and help all the other developers and steamers grow our communities and content.

Hello Kneeshaw, theultrauknown, Brancokidd, Kit Gamezz, and /Thomaides/. Welcome to JoyFreak! We hope you have a great time here. Feel free to contact me, fmplays, or Carbon if you need anything.

Hello everyone! I'm a pharmaceutical engineer by day and developer by night. I have been working on Titan Saga: Chains of Kronos. It's an RPG with a truly dynamic world. I have used a lot of inspiration from DnD to develop systems that allow for a player impacted story. The game play is a bit more based on final fantasy, It's a real time charge battle system with exciting fights and a ton of customization. You can find more info at Kneeshaw Developments – Video Game Development

I'm excited to join this community and help all the other developers and steamers grow our communities and content.

Seems like an exciting game! You can make threads to advertise the development of your game. I'm interested to see how it goes.

Hi, I'm Miguel, I'm a game developer and I'm working on Sophie at the moment, using the Unity Engine, a 2d platformer game (metroidvania) focused on a emotional story, world exploration and battles. I started at game development 7 years ago, but I didn't practice all these years. I was invited to join the forum on twitter and I liked the idea!

Here's a picture from the game!
SeTzdjE.png

You can find more about on the social medias:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Hey I'm Ken but I stream on twitch by the name BIGPAPAKAN I love playing Apex legends on the PS4 if you guys play on console as well add me I like playing with people in my streams and getting to know new people

Hello there,This forum theme is quite cool.
My name is Kit and I love gaming :giggle:
Hey kit what stay do you play PC or console?

hi my name is stewart I need help with my son and streaming
What do you stream on twitch?

hi my name is becca and i am 24 i love playing video games such as call of duty, fortnite, apex, fifa, madden, rainbow six seige and many more i have recently started streaming on twitch and so closed to being affiliated on there i stream every day from 12-5pm then 9pm-11:30pm (uk time) if you like my content and want to get involved and have a laugh my twitch is
also follow me on twitter for latest updates and giverways :) DC1 TheUltraUnknown (@UknownUltra) on Twitter

That's awesome I stream as well and I've hit affiliate I cheer you on your endeavor my twitch is BIGPAPAKAN I'll check you out and drop a follow

Hello there! My name is Davide and I come from Bordighera (Italy), I'm 40 years old and I collect Vg since 1986.

Been playing games a long time, so it's kind of hard to list out everything I'm into but I'll put forward a few of my absolute series: Zelda, Final Fantasy, Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star, Mega Man, Castlevania, Mario, Metroid, Senran Kagura, Street Fighter, Doom, Diablo, Monster Hunter, Forza, Gears of War, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear, Contra, Lunar .....haha, yeah it just goes on.

I'm Nancy, I love to play video games. I'm mostly like action games like pubg. Currently playing a lot of Fallout 4, assassin creed and COD.

Hi all I would love to talk about my favourite game.
Are you staying at home, being bored, contemplating on what to eat or whenever you should get up or bed or not?

Stay in bed, relax a lil bit and start mining with Crypto Mining Simulator.

???
RollerCoin – Online Bitcoin Mining Simulator Game

Earn money while you surf, while you sleep, while you take a dump, while performing the Slav Squats ! The possibilities are ENDLESS when you earn Bitcoin while doing mindless tasks on the web.

Visit the link above to get started and get yourself comfortable while the satoshis come rolling in. Then spend it all on Rollercoin in lack of better things to do!

Greetings and Salutations. I was wandering around Twitter when i saw this, and thought i'd check it out. I'm Amer, a 27 year old brand newcomer onto game developing. I'm jumping into the act of Game Development. I don't have a game yet, but I hope this place will serve as a catalyst for my new hobby.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back