Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi all, my name is Oliver, 40 years old and I am from Wetzlar, Germany. I work as a software developer for business application and I do game development as a hobby. I have published some mobile games already.

My main project is Heroes and Merchants, a free-2-play fantasy crafting MMOG available on iOS and Android.

Hiya! Welcome to the community! I hope to see you all around!

In all honesty after I closed my own forum a few years back I lost interest in participating in them, I found them unless useful that ever. However since coming back into the forum scene I’ve enjoyed browsing and being an avid gamer I see the main guy on taz a lot promoting this place so thought is join

Hi! i am a gamer, i play mostly sports kind of games esp FIFA. I do too love open world games and esp more gangster/mafia type story games. Glad to be on board hope to make friends here and share our experiences.

Hi! i am a gamer, i play mostly sports kind of games esp FIFA. I do too love open world games and esp more gangster/mafia type story games. Glad to be on board hope to make friends here and share our experiences.
Hi ManicjamGamingz welcome to Joyfreak, we hope you enjoy the stay and if you need anything just drop a member of staff a DM :)

Look foward to seeing you around

Hello, decided I would post! See the theme has changed, wonder what inspired you? Lol

Hi, my name is Zion, I'm from Germany and I develop rpg games as a hobby.
I'm not completely sure if this forum is about "big" games, AAA titles or small indie projects as well, so I just want to ask if it's allowed to post my game in the gaming forums?

Hi, my name is Zion, I'm from Germany and I develop rpg games as a hobby.
I'm not completely sure if this forum is about "big" games, AAA titles or small indie projects as well, so I just want to ask if it's allowed to post my game in the gaming forums?
Hello and welcome.

yes please feel free to post it. This is a general gaming forum and we welcome anything related to gaming on this forum.

Ahoj :))) Teraz som nový v Twitch, Twitter a Facebook zatiaľ o mesiac on-line.
V službe YouTube od oktober / 2019 :)))
Hrám na PS4 PRO teraz Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Hardcore Season 3 :)))
V CoD WWII som bol # 15 a môj kamarát Aki bol hráčom číslo 1 (2018). Teraz v budúcnosti CoD MW som už 0% 7,6M Skúsený hráč Aki (TheAkittaja123) je hráčom číslo 1 pre všetky platformy na svete (február 2020).
Pravdepodobne idem do Leaderboardov za pár dní.
Niekedy sem chodím s klipy. Ok?
Ako ste tu všetci? :)))
Twitch.tv/jfkSenica

Hi

My name is Sven I am from Germany and I stream many YouTubefilms.

I love Google fi. It is a sim for Travellers.

Hello, frohnman and NalpNov. Welcome to JoyFreak! We hope you have a great time here and that you enjoy your experience. If you need anything, feel free to contact me or any other moderator.

fusious here. I can't really tell if it's only like 2 people that post or if I can't see all of the forums ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back