Welcome - introduce yourself!

Welcome to JoyFreak!

Here you can take your participation to the next level by discussing your favorite video games and consoles while getting to know others who are as passionate about gaming as you!

Our aim is to become a longstanding and lively gaming community online.

So what are you waiting for? Have fun and thank you for being a part of JoyFreak!
Hey people, i like the look of this site, im a new member just joined, wanted to share a tip on a gaming forum, ive found for elder scrolls online how to remove the zone guide map indicator on screen. was getting in the way. To do so press M for the map then look on the lower left of that page click zone guide then more options will be displayed on the right should be a option for disable zone guide on the lower right

call me dragonkin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, recently joined this forum to keep up to date with the coming trends of my fellow gamers! I am mostly a runescape/gutiar hero kinda guy, but have a serious passion for technology in general. Looking forward to chatting with all of you :)

Good afternoon. I'm looking for help!! Can anyone tell me if I download/buy championship manager 99/00 would it play on an up to date laptop.
Thanks in advance Alan

Good afternoon. I'm looking for help!! Can anyone tell me if I download/buy championship manager 99/00 would it play on an up to date laptop.
Thanks in advance Alan

Not the best place for this question to get answered but, since this game was released in 99 I feel like if your computer is relatively new (5 years old even) it shouldn't have an issue with this game :)
From what I found online for requirements any computer in the last 10 years should easily play this

System Requirements: Pentium 90 MHz, 16 MB RAM, Win95

Hello, I am new here! Sometimes I come here to see people's commentaries and thoughts, finally decided to join as well. In the first page there was the link of this thread so I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.
I am an adult person (sadly not anymore in my 20's haha) but I like to enjoy playing games sometimes :)
I don't have much time to play anyway, but when I decide to relax and go in another world, I prefer adventure games, even if I like all kinds of games, like arcade, one of the first that I played and made me like the gaming world :)

Welcome to JoyFreak!

Here you can take your participation to the next level by discussing your favorite video games and consoles while getting to know others who are as passionate about gaming as you!

Our aim is to become a longstanding and lively gaming community online.

So what are you waiting for? Have fun and thank you for being a part of JoyFreak!
Hi guys dan here, im not a serious gamer. have a ps3 and looking to play pc games more but need help linking up a controller.

Hi guys dan here, im not a serious gamer. have a ps3 and looking to play pc games more but need help linking up a controller.

Hi Dan, do you have a controller already? Also what kind of computer do you have? (Windows or mac?) Depending on what kind of system you have the steps will differ. Also, what kind of controller are you trying to link to your computer? PS3/PS4 Controller, XBOX or a generic plug and play off-brand controller?

hi I'm lavan from india, I'm gaming freak, I'm here to share my gaming experiences, and help other gamers with what I could :D

Hello, I'm Swordmasterman! I've been away from gaming in the last 2-3 years and now that I'm back I have so many games to talk about. I joined this community to know what I missed and make new friends!

Hi guys my name is steve im a gamer, content creator and streamer. I'm just your average guy that has a passion for gaming and everything else that goes along with it having the ability to share experiences the way you can now is really interesting to me. I'm from usa..rhode island small state where everyone knows everyone or someone they know so it's nice meeting new people on here and through streaming and my youtube channel where your business is only what you make it .

Hello, I’m a 35 year old «dad gamer» and illustrator. I love Shenmue, old Sonic games and Dragon Quest.

Hey all! I'm back. I was a part of the old Joyfreak community and decided to re-register on this new iteration. :) It looks really cool! Very easy on the eyes and easier to read IMO.

A little about me:

I'm Smokey, 28 from NYC. I'm a gamer, webmaster/forum admin and a streamer on Mixer.com :) I'm in an amazing relationship with my girlfriend Nikki for 4 years now and things are going pretty well. :) If you wanna know anything more just ask. :)

Hi there! Nice to meet ya :)

Hello! I'm a PC gamer with a passion for turn-based strategy games since Heroes of Might & Magic II.

In 2016, a couple of friends and I have founded a Steam community dedicated to the genre. It snowballed and now we count nearly 6.000 members, we provide a weekly report of the new releases and announces, we run a Steam curation page and a Twitter account, and we maintain a large database of games (700+). Feel free to visit us!

Steam group: Steam Community :: Group :: Turn-Based Tactics
Games database: Steam turn-based games database by TBT

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back