Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello Caguioa747!

Thanks for your warm welcome. I am enjoying my stay here. I have just joined this forum today. See you around.

Hello everyone, I just joined Joyfreak, and nevertheless to say that I am a gig time gamer and have played and still playing all sorts of video games on various platforms.
Looking time to indulge with the community and have some fun time learning as well.

Hello there,
here is a new gamer. You can call me egghead, I use this name as my username on most of the games I play. However, I am not a hardcore gamer. I play games when I do not have anything substantial to do, by the ways this moment of "not having anything substantial to do" does not come too often.
I am a blogger and webmaster. I have a handful of blogs and websites on various niches. I am also toying with an idea to start a forum or discussion board.

My name is Gad, a gamer from Kenya. I am glad to be at this platform as I hope to share and gain at the same time. Cheers

Hello @Gad, let me take this opportunity to be the first member who welcomes you to the community of game lover.

I hope you enjoy your time in the platform.

Hi @AronD ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @bphlover ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @rockpen23 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @kingcool52 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @DrillPhil ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @phanuruch ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @ghelle ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @Heatman ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @rhems091 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @wallet ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @Mora ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @mcnasci24 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @junrose123 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @Caguioa747 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @jeffreyjose48 ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @Jelineex ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @Camelie ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @prachipriya ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @egghead ! Welcome to the community! :D

Hi @Gad ! Welcome to the community! :D

Greetings!
The name is Kirci, but you can call me K. I've been playing games on consoles for as long as I can remember. My current console that I use is the PS4, my PS3 and PS2 are currently gathering dust in my room. I also play a bit of PC games but that's rare.
I'm hoping to make new friends here and also learning tips about games I'm currently playing and maybe even info on upcoming games.

Hello there fellow gamers my name is Pare Balok from Manila Philippines.
Im a struggling old school gamer who plays multi media platforms and do occasional game review in youtube in my free time.
I hope I could make new gamers alike who share the same passion

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to be part of this forum that a just found. I hope we have fun while exchanging ideas and opinions about the topics that we all would like to talk about.

Hello everyone. I am not a gamer but I am curious about this site so I came here just to look around. I hope I am welcome and maybe I can still contribute even a little to the boards.

Whoops! That is not my name. Itis my username. It is derived from a saint called Brian. He was my child who passed on while he was one year old. All I do online is for him. St Brian's. I join all into stbrians.

My name is Meshack. Am a writer, blogger and freelancer. I hope we work together in the Video games forum. I love gaming.

Hello fellow games ,my name is sofiane from Algeria sixteen years old in the gaming world ha ha ,and i still want to learn more about games ,i really hope we can exchange thoughts and experiences in this space ,till then have a nice time.

Hello people!! I'm happy to have joined you all in this platform and I'm looking forward to having a great time learning and discussing about games and other related topics.

I'm actually a good fan of game as I have played so much than I can remember.

Let's all have fun together.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back