Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey everyone, I'm Thomasss! I've been doing some amateur gaming for a while now, looking to expand!

Hi there peeps, ehmprah here, indie game developer currently working on Core Defense, a roguelike tower defense game with a dash of deckbuilding. I'm also working on several other secret projects, but Core Defense is the one you can look at and actually play ;-)

store_gif_final.png

Welcome to JoyFreak!

Here you can take your participation to the next level by discussing your favorite video games and consoles while getting to know others who are as passionate about gaming as you!

Our aim is to become a longstanding and lively gaming community online.

So what are you waiting for? Have fun and thank you for being a part of JoyFreak!
Just wanted to introduce myself, new comer to this forum. I might be old but I still like to game. First generation Nintendo Kid here.

Greetings! I'm Juneberry, a new member. I'm almost 28 and from New Jersey. I work as a writer and editor, both freelance and for a small literary magazine. I love all forms of creativity and even dabble in game development...sorta. Anyway, it's nice to be here. Thanks for having me!

I am Ahrakeen new member here. i am part of a small team of game developers. we got one project in the works and a second project we forming a team to get a move on. Joyfreak told me to get involved with this forum

Hey! I'm Nedarb111. I write music for games and stuff so I decided to hop on the form to see if there's any work to be done haha.

Yo I'm Abi. I played many a game in my time with the first online one being Jedi Academy in 2004. How be everyone?

Hello everyone

Im SegamasterTim

The reason for my name is because......I used to work for Sega here in Australia during the console wars as a game counselor...you know...if you got stuck on a game...you called me :)

I do most of my work on Twitter so you can find me there on Segamastertim

I have done many interviews around the globe talking about my time there and yes...it was as amazing as you could imagine.

If you have any questions, just ask...Im more than happy to answer :)

Here is one of my favorite interviews with Retro Man Cave...I really enjoyed his interviewing style.....

Once again thanks for having me

SegamasterTim

Hello everyone

Im SegamasterTim

The reason for my name is because......I used to work for Sega here in Australia during the console wars as a game counselor...you know...if you got stuck on a game...you called me :)

I do most of my work on Twitter so you can find me there on Segamastertim

I have done many interviews around the globe talking about my time there and yes...it was as amazing as you could imagine.

If you have any questions, just ask...Im more than happy to answer :)

Here is one of my favorite interviews with Retro Man Cave...I really enjoyed his interviewing style.....

Once again thanks for having me

SegamasterTim

Ey, man! Welcome to the community! I gotta hear the story of yoir time there one day

Hello everyone,
I registered here to find out little bit about strategy games.
I like sport games, PES and FM are my best ones :)

Hi I’m James shepherd I’m 16 I’m trying to do my own YouTube to grow it out and become one big family it would mean a lot if you all can go share my channel about and show me love at emojijames on YouTube thank you soooo much

Hi, James and welcome to out community! What kind of videos do you like to make?

Hi I’m James shepherd I’m 16 I’m trying to do my own YouTube to grow it out and become one big family it would mean a lot if you all can go share my channel about and show me love at emojijames on YouTube thank you soooo much

Hello and welcome to the JoyFreak community! Feel free to PM me, Carbon, or Abizaga if you need any help. I hope you have an amazing time here on JoyFreak.

Hi All!

I'm Gwé, french indie game developer based in London.

I play a bit of everythign on PC, PS4 and Switch, these days mainly small indie games, Rocket League and Hearthstone.

When not playing I'm working on my first game with two friends: Unspottable

Hey All,

I'm Gaz. I was contacted by the person running JoyFreak. I own a news aggregate site called GameOnDaily (www.gameondaily.com). Anyone can submit their own content or content from other websites there :) Its designed to help content creators (be they developers, budding streamers, Youtubers or journalists) get more exposure. Here's a video of me in desperate need of a haircut!

I play on everything but mostly on PC these days. I'm super excited for the next gen consoles.

I just completed Doom Eternal and loved (almost) every second of it. I hope to get to know you all soon. Loving this site's format and super clean nature of it!

Hello Gaz and Gwe! I would like to personally welcome you both to the community! Have fun and feel free to let me, Xenon, or Carbon know if yoi have questions or need any help!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back