Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey everyone, happy to join the joyfreak community, my name is Khaled I'm the game developer of a game called "Miko's Adventures" I released it about a year ago, and today I'm working on a massive update for the game called "Miko Adventures: Puffball" once I release it, I'll continue working on the sequel "Miko Mind Dreamer"
You can follow my twitter for all news: Coriander Games (@CorianderGames) on Twitter
Or you can check out Miko's Adventures: Miko's Adventures by CorianderGames
Creating video games is my passion and I hope you enjoy playing my games as much as I enjoy creating them : )
Have a nice day everyone : )

Season started today please use my creator code in fortnite.. under store, bottom right corner it says support a creator, then type in JEEPCUB.. thanks for your support

Long post!
Hello, SmellyBr0ccoli, Jeepcub, and SandBloom Studio. Welcome to JoyFreak - we hope you enjoy your time here and you have fun! If you need any help, feel free to PM me with a question and I'll do my best to help out.

Once again, welcome to JoyFreak!
Thank you so much for the greeting I am good.. just updating fortnite asking everyone to use my creator code lol JEEPCUB before they buy their battle pass

Welcome to JoyFreak!

Here you can take your participation to the next level by discussing your favorite video games and consoles while getting to know others who are as passionate about gaming as you!

Our aim is to become a longstanding and lively gaming community online.

So what are you waiting for? Have fun and thank you for being a part of JoyFreak!
Hi Everyone,

I'm a student at the University of York conducting a dissertation on the UK video game industry. I'm specifically looking at mergers and acquisitions within the industry alongside video game consumers and video game employee responses/perspectives on them.

Hey all and thanks for the add.

I am an aspiring indie developer trying to make my mark. I built up a 2D game engine for my final assignment in school and now that I've graduated I am developing it further and making it open source. If you're interested have a look at acoville/Valkyrie2.0. The engine is programmed in C# using Xamarin to target cross-platform mobile Android / iOS and UWP.

Hey all and thanks for the add.

I am an aspiring indie developer trying to make my mark. I built up a 2D game engine for my final assignment in school and now that I've graduated I am developing it further and making it open source. If you're interested have a look at acoville/Valkyrie2.0. The engine is programmed in C# using Xamarin to target cross-platform mobile Android / iOS and UWP.

Welcome to JoyFreak!
You made a game engine? How long did it take?

Welcome to JoyFreak!
You made a game engine? How long did it take?

Odd you should ask - I almost didn't pass it was so late.
I got as far as placing tiles and sprites where I wanted, making the player's sprite at least respond to button commands and a naive algorithm collision detection. It was more of an interactive demo than a playable preview but hey I learned a lot doing it and wanted to keep going. Got save / load states working, a virtual D-Pad and action buttons with variable opacity, and a few other neat tricks. I'm going to be working on a Chromecast option that will cast the gameplay to the TV and let the phone become a controller.

New to the community and gotta say, Loving the place. It's nice it see others talk about popular games that Im also interested in. ;3

Hi ,I'm sparky.I like board games .I used to play them in my childhood.I'm looking forward for some really cool checkers game.

Hi buddies! I am from India, very much into mobile gaming and streaming. Some of my favorite games are Critical Action, Zombie Fire, Real Superhero Kung Fu Fight Champion, Horrible Night....I hope I will get leads to many more exciting games in this wonderful community!

Welcome members killertofu400 Justin Breadmaker Mega player Hixabrod f3argaming21 hexagonpenguin giojaimes89 AcidVenus Carlos chilloyd SimbaOfNexus santoshreddy marwa99x Careerfinder4youoffcl SmellyBr0ccoli Lorien SeedooX Jeepcub SandBloom Studio CorianderGames lsuckling20 Simitus SpaceCrystal Ultramantech gaminglake Sparky Sunil_666

It's a pleasure having you here with us. We hope you have a fantastic time on JoyFreak! If there is anything you need, feel free to contact me or xenonVirus and we'd be happy to assist!

I am a developer who likes to play 2d-games and make games on my site protop. link I also like to read and garden.

It's times like these I wish JoyFreak had an @everyone tag like Discord. So many people to welcome! :)
Anyway, welcome to JoyFreak,
Wow, that's a lot of people to welcome! We hope that each and every one of you has an amazing time here on JoyFreak. If you need any help, feel free to PM me or Carbon for assistance and we'll do our best to help out! :)
(There's a reason why I snipped the quote - I don't want to ping all 26 of you again. :p)

Hi everyone, I am new here! This forum is great!

I am a developer who likes to play 2d-games and make games on my site protop. link I also like to read and garden.
Welcome welcome!
Howdy,
i am Rhyce
Current staff member of Gamer101 nice to meet yall.
Welcome welcome!

oh hello there!
Hello! nice to meet you!

Hi i am james and i play runescape addbme jamesholic have a good day
Welcome! I play Runescape too! It is a great game!

Howdy,
i am Rhyce
Current staff member of Gamer101 nice to meet yall.
Welcome! I've heard about Gamer101!

I'm LividJay, I'm a gamer and streamer. I'm mostly into story-based games as opposed to button mashing games, with a few exceptions. Currently playing a lot of Fallout 4, (and yes, Fallout 76), Dead by Daylight, 7 Days to Die, and hopefully soon, The Last of Us Part 2.
Hi LividJay, I am also a gamer.

GGT or Goldenghost i play a wide variety of games :D you are always free to check my channel :D

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back