Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello everyone I'm Patrick, new to the platform but excited

Hello, hexagonpenguin! Welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you enjoy your time here. Once you reach 5 posts, you can start a thread of your own for any purpose you like, be it a discussion about gaming or a general chat!

If you need any help, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help you out.

I hope you have a very fun, interesting time here. Once again, welcome aboard and I hope to see more of your posts in the forums!

heyyy im gio

my game name is ghostkidd, i have 2019 in my name cause its the name i decide just incase someone else trying to take the name haha
so yeahh im trying to succeed in my streaming to accomplish in having a good fan base i call my fans the infected haahahah it lame but we gonna infect the who streaming platform (twitch)
im on ps4 if u want to play together lemme know.. games i play are apexlegend, overwatch, titanfall2, modernwarfare, and darwin project

psn:ghostkidd2019

Hello, hexagonpenguin! Welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you enjoy your time here. Once you reach 5 posts, you can start a thread of your own for any purpose you like, be it a discussion about gaming or a general chat!

If you need any help, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help you out.

I hope you have a very fun, interesting time here. Once again, welcome aboard and I hope to see more of your posts in the forums!
Thanks that's really good to know

heyyy im gio

my game name is ghostkidd, i have 2019 in my name cause its the name i decide just incase someone else trying to take the name haha
so yeahh im trying to succeed in my streaming to accomplish in having a good fan base i call my fans the infected haahahah it lame but we gonna infect the who streaming platform (twitch)
im on ps4 if u want to play together lemme know.. games i play are apexlegend, overwatch, titanfall2, modernwarfare, and darwin project

psn:ghostkidd2019
Welcome

Just signed up.
Fed up of having questions and posting in the "Gaming" section of a forum that has nothing to do with gaming.
So I did a Google search and found this, hopefully I'll get quicker and more accurate information and obviously hope I can share anything I can too.

Hello. My name is Carlos (Obviously), and I am an entrepreneur. I build gaming websites.

My hometown is California, but I am currently in a small town/state of Alabama for the time being.

I do livestreams, sometimes when I feel like it. Here's my Modern Warfare montage...

And here is one of my matches...

so can we talk about any game on this forum or is there some rules n all that ?

so can we talk about any game on this forum or is there some rules n all that ?
You can talk about any game. If you are unsure, you can read the forum rules, link in my signature.

Hey everyone, Smelly here, i've been on the old website but just made a new account here since i lost the old one :<. Anyways, I play alot of CS:GO and LoL and others occasionally. Add me on steam and LoL and let's stream sometimes!

LoL(EUNE): DunkingBroccoli
Steam: Smellybroccoli9 or 394253847(My friend code)
Have a good day and let's have fun!

Hello ! I'm Lorien, a French composer who want to work in the video game industry, I'm working hard to get to hear one of my compositions in a game one day, it must be so exciting !

Hello everybody
Im gamer and streamer to. Im New here,im streaming on YouTube Chanel as SeedooX everybody can Support my work on my Chanel

Jeepcub here.. I am 38 and live in NC, been married to my husband sense 2015 but been together sense 2011. I am retired, I invested in property from NC to Spokane Washington and one in Pince Puerto Rico. I am a Twitch affiliate, and a Mixer partner temp but also stream on youtube live, dlive, sliver.tv. I play on my ROG stix 3 laptop or my PS4 pro, and normally play Fortnite, MW, Alex legends as well as random games from my sponser. Trying to help others achieve their goals is a major priority to me, as if I help you grow then nothing but growth will happen for us both. Happy gaming and let's make it a point to know each other. Twitch

We are SandBloom Studio! An Indie development studio from Sabadell (Barcelona) who make games with message! We releassed Emma: Lost in memories in 16th August 2019, and we are currently working on #DEEXIT!

We want to share or working progress with all of you, so we'll be posting some content here if you like it!

See you arround people! ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back