Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey, I'm @Vikram, love to showcase updates & reviews based on games, movies and world series.

Hey, I'm @Vikram, love to showcase updates & reviews based on games, movies and world series.

Hello, seriesgamer, and welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you enjoy your time here. We're a friendly community that likes to talk about gaming and everything in general.
If you need any help, send a PM to me and I'll do my best to help you out.
Once again, welcome aboard!

I'm Simba, AKA SirSimba, I do gaming, I stream karaoke on Smule (for smartphones only, iPhone or android supported), I also do Belegarth, full contact medieval fighting, as well time to time. I am currently looking for anyone to join my discord for several reasons: Dungeons and Dragons (tabletop dice rpg game), PUBG mobile team generating for our group, The Golden Lions, and also I am starting to make my social lounge entertaining by adding Smule to activities, which is LIVE karaoke and streamed worldwide. Ages 18+ are allowed only in my streams due to cursing and parody songs for mature audiences only. If anyone is interested in any of these categories I will be more than happy to invite you to my Discord. Send me a message through here or via discord @ Simba#8855. Thank you!

Hey! Whats up..
Hope you guys enjoy the community where anyone can share your thoughts and gaming experience to others, Well I'm Jeff, a digital marketer and data science learner................
HI! I'm SMT! A Gamer, Blogger and Gaming Journalist (If it's a thing yet). I write content mostly related to news and updates of the gaming world and sometimes pointed reviews.
Hoping that this forum would be great for me to learn alot from you guys!
I'm Simba, AKA SirSimba, I do gaming, I stream karaoke on Smule (for smartphones only, iPhone or android supported), I also do Belegarth, full contact medieval fighting, as well time to time. I am currently looking for anyone to join my discord for several reasons: Dungeons and Dragons (tabletop dice rpg game), PUBG mobile team generating for our group, The Golden Lions, and also I am starting to make my social lounge entertaining by adding Smule to activities, which is LIVE karaoke and streamed worldwide. Ages 18+ are allowed only in my streams due to cursing and parody songs for mature audiences only. If anyone is interested in any of these categories I will be more than happy to invite you to my Discord. Send me a message through here or via discord @ Simba#8855. Thank you!
Welcome members jeffmax1 SMT seriesgamer SimbaOfNexus
Great to have you be a part of JoyFreak! We hope you find it fun being here!

welcome to the site :)

Hey all! Im 4King, 24, from the UK. I’m a gamer and I work with a company who works in game development:)

Hi my name is Carl and i love playing video games and making videos for YouTube i have learning difficulties so some of my videos are rubbish if you would like to look for your self here's my link www.youtube.com/carlheweryt

Hey all! Im 4King, 24, from the UK. I’m a gamer and I work with a company who works in game development:)
Hi my name is Carl and i love playing video games and making videos for YouTube i have learning difficulties so some of my videos are rubbish if you would like to look for your self here's my link www.youtube.com/carlheweryt

Welcome members noodlesnoah SoldMom4RP 4King carlheweryt

We hope you have a wonderful time here at JoyFreak! If in need of anything, please feel free to contact one of the staff members, myself or xenonVirus

Hiii, I'm killertofu! Nice to meet everyone

Hello, killertofu400 (love your username, by the way!). Welcome to JoyFreak. We hope you have a great time here. If you need anything, you can contact me or another staff member.

Have a great time!

Welcome to JoyFreak!

Here you can take your participation to the next level by discussing your favorite video games and consoles while getting to know others who are as passionate about gaming as you!

Our aim is to become a longstanding and lively gaming community online.

So what are you waiting for? Have fun and thank you for being a part of JoyFreak!
Hello everyone, I’m Mega player and I’m choosing a device, I want a shop where I purchase it to be the brand's official partner. It kinda makes it more trustworthy in my eyes. So, when I ordered my IPTV box from SwitchOnShop, I was confident they would never play me for a fool.

Hello! My name is Alexander and I am from Ukraine. I can’t play regular games because I’ve been disabled for 15 years, but I can play slow strategies. There is a game called “My Lands” which I have been playing for six years, playing under the nickname Elon Musk (I just really respect this person), but I just can’t be the first one, because this game has very expensive services and artifacts. All I dream about is to be the first in it to death, I want to be the first at least somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo whats up its your boy i have been a gamer for about 11 years i just recently started streaming i also love to do photography my twitch is the same as my username come chill im live now and would love to chat hmu ❤???

Hi JoyFreak - I said I'd sign up, so here I am.!

My name is Andy and I've been involved with forums on and off for almost 20 years o_O (can't believe it's that long).

I have a wife, child, 2 cats, and many games consoles. I'm sure you'll be seeing me around.
Welcome!!

I'm LividJay, I'm a gamer and streamer. I'm mostly into story-based games as opposed to button mashing games, with a few exceptions. Currently playing a lot of Fallout 4, (and yes, Fallout 76), Dead by Daylight, 7 Days to Die, and hopefully soon, The Last of Us Part 2.
Welcome to joyfreak

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back