Welcome - introduce yourself!

Thanks! What games do you play?

I don't have any particular genre - there are lots of games I play. Off the top of my head, here are all the games I played that I can remember:
  • Overcooked
  • The Escapists/The Escapists 2
  • PvZ: Garden Warfare 2
  • Uncharted 4
  • XCOM 2
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Far Cry Primal
  • and a bunch of PS VR games which I forgot the names of!

hi guys im a gaymer from the states! hope to gain some new friends !

Hello Gaymer. Welcome to JoyFreak! We're super excited to have you here. The community is always friendly and welcoming towards newcomers.
If you ever need help, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help out.

Welcome aboard!

P.S. It's 12:20-something AM here, so I'm going to sleep after this. Need some :coffee:...

RamiMorrar, welcome to JoyFreak!
I'm honored to welcome you to a very friendly community that talks about games and other things in general.
It's super exciting that you're programming a game. Ronin Quest sounds awesome!
If you need anything, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help out.

P.S. If you would like to get verified, there's a thread for that. Verification just proves that you're the real deal (like the real developer/game publisher.)

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Edit: Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, what's the game engine you used?
Nevermind, after checking your Twitter, it's Unity. Pretty cool stuff, indeed.

Edit #2: Couldn't resist putting this in:
vvvvvvv

View attachment 715
Hi there Xenon!

I don't plan on a mobile release. I'm primarily just putting this on PC. I am thinking about it in the near future though!

Hi Everyone!

I'm Ash Robertson from Newcastle. I'm a gamer as well as a musician. I sing in a band caed Wild Thorn.

Gaming wise I'm 31 so grew up with Sega Mega Drive then went on to Sony Playstation, PS2, PS3 and now PS4.

I also own a wii and and n64 as well as a Nintendo classic and snes classic.

I love games like Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot, GTA, Silent Hill, Gran Turismo to name a few.

Looking forward to meeting some interesting people!

Ash

Hi Everyone!

I'm Ash Robertson from Newcastle. I'm a gamer as well as a musician. I sing in a band caed Wild Thorn.

Gaming wise I'm 31 so grew up with Sega Mega Drive then went on to Sony Playstation, PS2, PS3 and now PS4.

I also own a wii and and n64 as well as a Nintendo classic and snes classic.

I love games like Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot, GTA, Silent Hill, Gran Turismo to name a few.

Looking forward to meeting some interesting people!

Ash
Welcome to JoyFreak Ashwildthorn ! It's a pleasure having you with us. Some interesting game choices there! Love the Resident Evil and Silent Hill games! I am also a Sony/Ps4 user. We hope we get to hear some of your music as well :)

Hello, all
I'm Alif from Indonesia, I'm a gamer in one of the robot games. i.e. intersection. I really like this game, if you want to know about this game, you can ask me.
:):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello alifsyabandi and thebusybee. Welcome to JoyFreak, we're very glad to have you here! Feel free to talk about games or general things in life, either one's OK. If you need any help, don't hesitate to PM me and I'll do my best to help you out.

My name is Javi. I hopes to be participating a bit on this forum. I'm from Venezuela, game tester. And would like to share my experiences and talk about few games i'm working on lately.

Wild Terra Online and Wild Terra 2: New lands. Both games are in Steam, take a look. Will love it.

My name is Javi. I hopes to be participating a bit on this forum. I'm from Venezuela, game tester. And would like to share my experiences and talk about few games i'm working on lately.

Wild Terra Online and Wild Terra 2: New lands. Both games are in Steam, take a look. Will love it.
Hello and welcome rootstereo ! Make sure to make a full detailed informative post about your game in the gaming forum so we can read about it and check it out! If you are a developer, you can apply for the verification program here.

Hello and welcome rootstereo ! Make sure to make a full detailed informative post about your game in the gaming forum so we can read about it and check it out! If you are a developer, you can apply for the verification program here.

Thanks so much for the welcome I will be glad of sharing the game.
Now that you've invited me, I'll write about it. I really like to write.
I am delighted with the forum, and I will be exploring, participating and being part of it.

Thanks so much for the welcome I will be glad of sharing the game.
Now that you've invited me, I'll write about it. I really like to write.
I am delighted with the forum, and I will be exploring, participating and being part of it.
Look forward to it! Pleasure having you with us. Welcome again :)

Look forward to it! Pleasure having you with us. Welcome again :)

Here is the post I made to talk about the games, I read the rules. But if you think there's something wrong or brake rules please let me know so i can edit the posto_O

Hey! Whats up..
Hope you guys enjoy the community where anyone can share your thoughts and gaming experience to others, Well I'm Jeff, a digital marketer and data science learner................

HI! I'm SMT! A Gamer, Blogger and Gaming Journalist (If it's a thing yet). I write content mostly related to news and updates of the gaming world and sometimes pointed reviews.
Hoping that this forum would be great for me to learn alot from you guys!

Hello SMT and jeffmax1. Welcome to JoyFreak. Feel free to interact with the rest of the community and reply to any posts you want! We're a friendly, welcoming community and everyone is encouraged to join. If you need any help, feel free to drop me a message and I'll do my best to help you out.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back