Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello everyone, I`m Sebastian, most of my friends call me Bastty (don`t know why, never ask), native Romanian, living in United Kingdom.
Nice to meet you all.
Everything lad, I've seen you around XF hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Hey Guys, My Names Mitch I’m 28 and a bricklayer I enjoy playing PS4, I play games such as Call Of Duty black ops 4 and also Modern warfare, Enjoy playing battle royales.
I have just recently started to stream like within the last week, would love to get a few more followers to help build myself up bit by bit, my twitch is www.twitch.tv/Mitchaboii
Cheers guys ??

Hey Guys, My Names Mitch I’m 28 and a bricklayer I enjoy playing PS4, I play games such as Call Of Duty black ops 4 and also Modern warfare, Enjoy playing battle royales.
I have just recently started to stream like within the last week, would love to get a few more followers to help build myself up bit by bit, my twitch is www.twitch.tv/Mitchaboii
Cheers guys ??
Hi Mitch, welcome to JoyFreak!

I’ll check out your twitch and tune in! When are your usually stream times?

Hey Carbon, usually in between 6-7ish, once work is done then I try go to the gym then I’m free for the night, kinda in the middle of building house with my partner so my set up is just basic right now but look to build it better once moved into our new home.

Cheers guys ??
Welcome dude, like you are starting something on stream, hey if you want some followers I'm sure we would all help with that, mayb you could give some shout outs for Joyfreak? To help advertise? Obviously if that's okay with you and the owner Carbon

Welcome dude, like you are starting something on stream, hey if you want some followers I'm sure we would all help with that, mayb you could give some shout outs for Joyfreak? To help advertise? Obviously if that's okay with you and the owner Carbon
I'm okay with that. Feel free to drop us a shout out!

yeah of course, as I said only just trying to build now pretty much first week of streaming so could do with all followers I can get for now, cheers dude

Hello JoyFreak! I'm an Indie Game Dev coming out with a small game next called Ronin Quest! It's a 2D sidescroller based off of retro action games like Ninja Gaiden and Ducktales! Here's a preview and I hope you'll give my new game a chance! I also look forward to talking to the community here more often!

RamiMorrar, welcome to JoyFreak!
I'm honored to welcome you to a very friendly community that talks about games and other things in general.
It's super exciting that you're programming a game. Ronin Quest sounds awesome!
If you need anything, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help out.

P.S. If you would like to get verified, there's a thread for that. Verification just proves that you're the real deal (like the real developer/game publisher.)

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Edit: Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, what's the game engine you used?
Nevermind, after checking your Twitter, it's Unity. Pretty cool stuff, indeed.

Edit #2: Couldn't resist putting this in:
vvvvvvv

welcometoJF.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, just signed up and figured I'd chime in and say hello! I've been a lurker for a good while, and actually chimed in on the thread on the XenForo forums showcase (name's Static-xbox there, this is my more common username), but thought I'd actually sign up and interact a bit.

A bit about me -- my name's [Crystal], I'm originally from Bolton, England thought presently reside in Phoenix, AZ. I was a Java and web developer, but gave that up about a year and a half ago to become a full time carer to my aging mother who has dementia. I still tinker with websites, so I can keep scratching my itch for web development, and when I get free time I'm an avid gamer and game collector. I love everything from the NES era right up to today's console and PC games, I even still break out the Wii U to get my fill of its' awesome library from time to time (even if 90% of the good stuff is already on the Switch :D). That's about it for me, it's a pleasure to meet you all :)

Last edited:
Hi all, just signed up and figured I'd chime in and say hello! I've been a lurker for a good while, and actually chimed in on the thread on the XenForo forums showcase (name's Static-xbox there, this is my more common username), but thought I'd actually sign up and interact a bit.

A bit about me -- my name's Chris, I'm originally from Bolton, England thought presently reside in Phoenix, AZ. I was a Java and web developer, but gave that up about a year and a half ago to become a full time carer to my aging mother who has dementia. I still tinker with websites, so I can keep scratching my itch for web development, and when I get free time I'm an avid gamer and game collector. I love everything from the NES era right up to today's console and PC games, I even still break out the Wii U to get my fill of its' awesome library from time to time (even if 90% of the good stuff is already on the Switch :D). That's about it for me, it's a pleasure to meet you all :)

Hello, PGen98, and welcome to JoyFreak! I was a lurker here for about a week before I joined in 2019, and I also found JoyFreak through the XenForo showcase as well.

I'm very glad that you decided to join us. JoyFreak is a welcoming community where we talk about games and general things in life. If you need anything, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help out!

Once again, welcome to JoyFreak, and I hope you have a great time here!

Hello, PGen98, and welcome to JoyFreak! I was a lurker here for about a week before I joined in 2019, and I also found JoyFreak through the XenForo showcase as well.

I'm very glad that you decided to join us. JoyFreak is a welcoming community where we talk about games and general things in life. If you need anything, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help out!

Once again, welcome to JoyFreak, and I hope you have a great time here!

Thanks for the warm welcome, I appreciate it. It does indeed appear to be a very welcoming community!

shout out done ?
It’s in my bio now on twitch Carbon

Thank you for doing that!

Hello JoyFreak! I'm an Indie Game Dev coming out with a small game next called Ronin Quest! It's a 2D sidescroller based off of retro action games like Ninja Gaiden and Ducktales! Here's a preview and I hope you'll give my new game a chance! I also look forward to talking to the community here more often!

Hello and welcome to JoyFreak! You should try and get 5 posts and then make a detailed thread about your game so we can learn more!

A bit about me -- my name's Chris, I'm originally from Bolton, England thought presently reside in Phoenix, AZ. I was a Java and web developer, but gave that up about a year and a half ago to become a full time carer to my aging mother who has dementia. I still tinker with websites, so I can keep scratching my itch for web development, and when I get free time I'm an avid gamer and game collector. I love everything from the NES era right up to today's console and PC games, I even still break out the Wii U to get my fill of its' awesome library from time to time (even if 90% of the good stuff is already on the Switch :D). That's about it for me, it's a pleasure to meet you all :)

Hi, I recognise your name on XF. Welcome, glad you decided to join and be part of our community! We hope you learn something from us!

Hi! I'm a PS4 gamer and wanted to stop bye to say hello! Any PS4 gamers around?

Welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.
As for the PS4 gamer thing, I do play a few games on the PS4. I got mine in 2016 and played around 150-200 hours in total.
I wouldn't consider myself a pro by any means, but I would consider myself OK-ish with PS4 games.

Welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.
As for the PS4 gamer thing, I do play a few games on the PS4. I got mine in 2016 and played around 150-200 hours in total.
I wouldn't consider myself a pro by any means, but I would consider myself OK-ish with PS4 games.
Thanks! What games do you play?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back