Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey all! I'm Royaljello.

I'm 26 and this is my first time on a gaming forum in ages and I'm happy to be back. I'm finally out of studying all the time and looking forward to sharing some of my work and creations.
If anyone plays ARMA I'm usually on it.

hey it shop and i love games. i'm a teen and i thinking of playing older games so go ahead and tell me game suggestions. ones you've enjoyed,

Welcome to JoyFreak!

Here you can take your participation to the next level by discussing your favorite video games and consoles while getting to know others who are as passionate about gaming as you!

Our aim is to become a longstanding and lively gaming community online.

So what are you waiting for? Have fun and thank you for being a part of JoyFreak!
Hi! My name is alex.

I mostly play fps games. Been a fan of pokemon as well. Played a lot of RPGs back in the days. Also like to play board games.

Looking forward to have a good time here!

Hi Am Happy to be here, Gaming sites is my favourite hobby. I like spen ding my leisure, I will mention a bout a game platform . Watch Deadspace, Skyrim and many others. It will change the concept of amusement . I recommend this to all game lovers . Watch and enjoy,

Getting caught up with all the new arrivals: hello alexdaniels, SaucyPastaTho, and rinaswapan and welcome to JoyFreak! We're very happy to have you here, and I hope you have a great time. The community is always welcoming towards new people, and there are plenty of things to deliberate and discuss on.
Once again, welcome to JoyFreak, and happy new year!

Nowadays I am mostly playing on mobile, like Frost, The Garden Between, Tsuro.

It's been a while since I played anything from a console.
All of which are pretty decent mobile games! Do you play it on Android or iOS? Also if you don’t mind me asking, how did you find us?

All of which are pretty decent mobile games! Do you play it on Android or iOS? Also if you don’t mind me asking, how did you find us?

iOS :D, found a post about Joyfreak on Webwide.io so I enter here and joined XD. I used to play a lot in supernintendo and later on PS1 (aside from all the PC). Develop a small puzzle game once too (called synchronygame.com) for iOS with unity, just for fun.

So I thought joining here would be a good way to learn/keep updated.

iOS :D, found a post about Joyfreak on Webwide.io so I enter here and joined XD. I used to play a lot in supernintendo and later on PS1 (aside from all the PC). Develop a small puzzle game once too (called synchronygame.com) for iOS with unity, just for fun.

So I thought joining here would be a good way to learn/keep updated.
Ah, well it's a pleasure to have you here with us. I also play mobile games on my iOS. I tried out the link to your puzzle game and it still works, I assume the game is still going? I will check it out! Unity can be great fun!

Ah, well it's a pleasure to have you here with us. I also play mobile games on my iOS. I tried out the link to your puzzle game and it still works, I assume the game is still going? I will check it out! Unity can be great fun!
Oh yeah, It is outdated but I think its working :LOL:

Hi Joyfreaks :)

We are New IDEA Games - a mobile indie developer team, making FMV / FPS crossover games. First on the market! :)
Glad to join this forum!

Regards,
Viktor

Hello everyone, I`m Sebastian, most of my friends call me Bastty (don`t know why, never ask), native Romanian, living in United Kingdom.
Nice to meet you all.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back