Welcome - introduce yourself!

Strange thing. I jumped onto this forum, tried to register, to then find I already had... anyway...

Hello again, I guess. Been gaming for 30+ years, lifelong nerd and eat a lot of sausages. Get your mind out the gutter, I know what you just thought of.

Hello there! Greetings from Iran.

Skyrim player, previously browser based gamer [Khan Wars, Imperia Online, etc.]

Strange thing. I jumped onto this forum, tried to register, to then find I already had... anyway...

Hello again, I guess. Been gaming for 30+ years, lifelong nerd and eat a lot of sausages. Get your mind out the gutter, I know what you just thought of.
Wow! That's a ton of xp!

Hey Hi Hello. Found this forum via another forum. Looks pretty cool.
Fan of MMORPG's (Mainly FFXIV) :)

Good to be here.
Ciao, Zdravo, Privet, Namaste, Cześć, Ahoj, Haloo, Salut, Salaam, Dorood.

I unfortunately never played FF series.

Last edited:
Im Linus, I love websites, seo, marketing and games!
I play a lot of dota2 but when im playing with friends i tend to play valheim, minecraft, v-rising, Ark and more of the survival genre.
Love making connections and am very positive by nature! :)

Im Linus, I love websites, seo, marketing and games!
I play a lot of dota2 but when im playing with friends i tend to play valheim, minecraft, v-rising, Ark and more of the survival genre.
Love making connections and am very positive by nature! :)
Welcome aboard, mate! Nice to have you here!

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of "horror / Survival" games. I prefer something like Skyrim or the good old Operation Flashpoint games.

Hey everyone, I’m new here and I’m happy to join this awesome gaming community. I’m a QA engineer at CodeIT (codeit.us) , a software development company that creates amazing products and solutions for various domains and industries. I love playing games and testing software, and I’m proud to be part of the CodeIT team. We are always looking for new challenges and opportunities to grow and innovate. We also value quality, collaboration and customer satisfaction. If you are interested in CodeIT, you can check out our website or contact us.

Hi Everyone. I am a cofounder of Atomcal (gaming events management) and I am glad to be here to talk all about gaming and productivity.

I am not going to admit how long it took me to realise this wasn't a separate node but simply a thread! haha.
Great to be here, seen JoyFreak absolutely everywhere and now it's time to join.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back