Welcome - introduce yourself!

I just got into Minecraft, been seeing a lot of live steaming videos of Minecraft, right now I’m watching one really wired

Hey my name is Zbo, I would like to start off by saying thanks for taking the time to read thus post. If you like video games and like supporting channels help me reach my goal of affiliate on twitch all I need is 5 people talking at same time

Hi everyone. I'm playing single player RPG usually so will be glad to discuss some. Would be nice to know if there's something new on the market because I have so little time to play because of the work

Hello you JoyFreaks. :) I'm new here and new to the content creation community. Love to game and code. Been doing it since I was a kid. Yeah can you believe that? ;)Hoping to connect with the gaming community and chill with you all on here. ?

Btw I'm already couple of weeks here and I'm enjoying the community. A lot of like-minded people actually I searched for it and I found :)

Welcome to JoyFreak

Hello new member. It's great to have you be part of our community! JoyFreak is an independent gaming forum on the internet (with discussions about everything else as well) so wondering where to start is not uncommon! This thread is a perfect place to break the ice; we would love to know you, your interests and what brought you here. Feel free to introduce yourself or welcome others. There's no harm in jumping straight into other threads as well, but if you feel like you need more guidance, you can find a range of helpful information and resources below.

Before You Post

Many members want to look their best first; you can upload an avatar via your account details, and if you navigate to your profile page, you'll also find an option for uploading a cover picture! Having a memorable avatar and cover on the profile is a great way to stand out. For best results, cover uploads should be at least 600x1000 in size, and avatars at least 400x400.

If you want to learn about the rules and standards of our community, the General Guide is probably your best resource. We strongly recommend familiarising yourself with this document. New accounts less than 1 month old or with less than 100 posts can be subject to more strict moderation in order to keep the troublemakers off of the site.

Please note that new members who create their first post or thread will require moderation approval. This is to ensure the new member is not a troll, spammer or bot. Once the first post or thread has been approved, you should automatically start posting as normal without the need of approval.

JoyFreak is generally divided into two sections — Gaming Forum (Video Games) and General Forum (everything else). Detailed descriptions of each can be found on the desktop front page.

When first joining a thread, please make sure to search for any Threadmarks or Staff Posts above the posts.

How to Reach Us

For general inquiries please use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the site. Even for guests and banned members this is available.

You are encouraged to use the report system to alert moderators to something that may need their attention; the report button can be found at the bottom left of any post or message. It is the easiest and fastest way of getting to the staff team. You can report posts that break rules, or even report your own post if you need help with a change in the title of a thread or anything similar. Please do not abuse this system with rude or frivolous reports.

Please use the Report Bugs Thread in the Announcements forum for bug reports or any other technical queries.

If you are a professional with insights you think our community is interested in and you are interested in getting your identity confirmed, please check out our Verified Members program.

Individual staff may be able to answer minor questions when privately contacted. A list of active staff members can be found here.

To request a username change, please read our General Guide for further instructions.

Whatever you do, don't tag a member of staff, derail a thread or create a new thread to complain about this or that.

Bottom Line

If you have read all of the above then you should have all the tools that you need to be a great member of our community and a welcome part of it. Whether you start in here or in a different thread, we look forward to your contributions!
Thankyou JoyFreak

Hi iam a swedish e-girl/modell (well i try to be one atleast), love gaming and want to find ppl who love it to :3

Hello everyone, Junkmorpheus has arrived. ?

First off, let me say that I know absolutely nothing about gaming today. The last time I played any games was back around 1994, when Doom (I think it was Doom), was being played on a 486 DX2. I got back into it sometime around when Quake came out but I started my own I.T. company and all that gaming time disappeared. I recently wondered about those old games after building one of many gaming machines for a customer and decided to see if I could find any of those old games.

Holy cow! It appears that there are a bunch of old geezers like me who still play all those old games. So I decided to join a forum so that I could share my pitiful looking game play. Don't judge, you'll be old one day too! Now I'm over 60-years old so I can't see as well as some of you young folks, nor am I remotely close to any good but one thing that I can do is build MONSTER gaming machines. Hell, I've been building computers since the 90's so I've kinda gotten good at it.

The two games that I play are Quake III Arena and Unreal Tournament. I can't find the version of UT that I remember but I did find something and I'm having a blast playing it. Again, I'm by no means any good and my wife keeps looking at me like I'm too old to be playing computer games but hell, besides work, I really don't do much else.

Most folks remember me from all the detailing videos that I use to put out years ago. I really don't do much of that anymore because I'm building a house in Nigeria, which is where I plan to retire. But when I do get some free time, I load up a game and have at it. I've forgotten how much fun this use to be but I really am having some fun. I will post some of them in the streaming forum.

The rig that I do most of my work own is what most folks would die for as a gaming machine. I'd post a picture but I don't know what image hosting service is supported here. Maybe someone can help me out with info. I didn't see it in the rules and there are no threads about the subject that I can find. Let me know!

Hello to all
I am a new member. I would like you to accompany me along this forum
I am an open-minded person who likes to share and I like video games, reading and travelling.

hi, i've been a gamer since the early days of pong. i enjoy sci-fi movies/books, especially those that have a gaming theme or backstory to them or any gaming themed movie for that matter. i also enjoy gaming forums and just being around the gaming culture in general.

Hi everyone,
My handle is lyophilic. Joined the forum to find others who I can chat it up with about gaming. I enjoy old-school fps, such as Doom, beat-em ups, and JRPG's. I'm fond of fighters too, but don't dabble in them as much anymore. I'm in school pursuing a degree in journalism and public affairs so I can hopefully work around the hobby we all enjoy.

Hi and Greetings..!

Wish I was a Gamer like so many of you..!

One thing I do is play golf among some other things in life... :)

I've been playing ShotOnline for a number of years which is available at gamescampus.com

I think the best golf game myself..

Thanks..!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back