Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey everyone I'm a webmaster like Joyfreak. I just want to support other forums in the xenforo community. I hope to talk about games with u all

Hey everyone I'm a webmaster like Joyfreak. I just want to support other forums in the xenforo community. I hope to talk about games with u all
Welcome aboard! Is Agora Road your forum? I absolutely love the design of those forums, it's such a great trip down memory lane :D

Hi guys. I'm Rum and I like selling and buying OG gamertags. You'll probably see me posting in the market mostly.

Hey everyone! Got an invite to join this board. I've been banned from Era ages ago and I also post on KiA. Nice to meet you!

Welcome. Don't worry, we aren't as trigger-happy as Era, and quite a few people joined here because they were banned from Era.
Hope to see you on the forums! :)

Hi. I'm Bob. Started playing before I learned to write and have been playing ever since. I try to play a lot of different things but my passion is soulsborne. Got an invite on Reddit so here I am. I'm not a very active poster but I do love a well-reasoned argument about gaming so... we'll see. ^^b

Happy holidays.

Stay safe.

Hi. I'm Bob. Started playing before I learned to write and have been playing ever since. I try to play a lot of different things but my passion is soulsborne. Got an invite on Reddit so here I am. I'm not a very active poster but I do love a well-reasoned argument about gaming so... we'll see. ^^b

Happy holidays.

Stay safe.
Welcome!

Happy holidays.

Stay safe.
Welcome aboard! Hopefully you'll find plenty of furtive ground for debates ;)

Happy holidays.

Stay safe.
Welcome Bob!

Happy holidays.

Stay safe.
Welcome :)

Hi Friends,

This is first visit to your site. I am here to get more knowledge about online gaming. Please cooperate with me!

Hi all! New guy here, forty-something IT professional from the Midwest US. Been gaming since I was in grade school, and a fan of sci-fi and fantasy for even longer than that. Long-time geek, and fan of all things rational when it comes to discussion of fandoms and identifying with reality in general. Been aware of the forum for a while, but I've been lurking, but a message to my alt account over on Reddit pushed me into signing up for an account. Looking forward to interacting with other fans like myself!

Hi all! New guy here, forty-something IT professional from the Midwest US. Been gaming since I was in grade school, and a fan of sci-fi and fantasy for even longer than that. Long-time geek, and fan of all things rational when it comes to discussion of fandoms and identifying with reality in general. Been aware of the forum for a while, but I've been lurking, but a message to my alt account over on Reddit pushed me into signing up for an account. Looking forward to interacting with other fans like myself!
Welcome aboard, glad to have you joining us! It is indeed a fine community building up here!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back