Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi there
:)

Myself Ellena, a new member in this forum.
I am more interested in puzzle and brain games so I am feeling happy as a part of this forum.
Looking forward to knowledgeable and interesting information.

Thanks.

Hi there
:)

Myself Ellena, a new member in this forum.
I am more interested in puzzle and brain games so I am feeling happy as a part of this forum.
Looking forward to knowledgeable and interesting information.

Thanks.
Welcome ?

Hey folks,

New person to the community here. Didn't get a chance to introduce myself the other day because I had to leave for work so I figured I would do it now. Hoping to check out more of the community and get a better feel of the place.

See ya around.

Welcome everybody. Nice to see some new faces round here. Feel free to reach out to me if you need any help or have a question. Have a great day!

The Game Universe just signed up here. I'm going to read more about what this site offers. For now it looks as if I can post my new game currently in (BETA).

It's at GameJolt.com under the title Psycho Circus Chapter 1.

Maybe give it a looks! ? :)

The Game Universe just signed up here. I'm going to read more about what this site offers. For now it looks as if I can post my new game currently in (BETA).

It's at GameJolt.com under the title Psycho Circus Chapter 1.

Maybe give it a looks! ? :)
You can also read more about The Game Universe and myself at thegameuniverse.com

Howdy! Hate to introduce myself in this kind of topic, but oh well... I like to write, and my passion is gaming (but I'm not on the hype train to xBox X or PS5 yet ?)
I'm here because I'm trying to overcome my addiction to Reddit. Obviously replacing it with some smaller other addiction

Howdy! Hate to introduce myself in this kind of topic, but oh well... I like to write, and my passion is gaming (but I'm not on the hype train to xBox X or PS5 yet ?)
I'm here because I'm trying to overcome my addiction to Reddit. Obviously replacing it with some smaller other addiction
Welcome!

Welcome!

Hi.

Just got referred to here from reddit, thought I'd give forums another go. Seems so 00s. I'm into many games, and am planning to stream in the near future.

Hope to become an active member here and stay a while~

Hi.

Just got referred to here from reddit, thought I'd give forums another go. Seems so 00s. I'm into many games, and am planning to stream in the near future.

Hope to become an active member here and stay a while~
Welcome to the site! Nothing wrong with 00’s lol, was a much simpler time.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back