Welcome - introduce yourself! | Page 15 | JoyFreak

Community Welcome - introduce yourself!

Abizaga

Premium
There is actially a thread for that in gaming.

itsWaggy

Hi guys! I'm itsWaggy and I stream warzone most days on if people wanna come for a chilled chat and watch me play then come on down and grab a seat!. I'm just a lad playing games with my mates, any enquires? email @[email protected] for stream times and more!
Would appreciate the mixer follows and maybe play with some of you one time!

Hi everyone! :)

We're a group of video game content creators and streamers. We have a growing community and love welcoming newcomers into the fold!

facebook.com/thegamingshed

Look forward to joining the discussions! 🎮🤘

TheGamingShed

Brad P

Premium
Hi everyone! :)

We're a group of video game content creators and streamers. We have a growing community and love welcoming newcomers into the fold!

facebook.com/thegamingshed

Look forward to joining the discussions! 🎮🤘

TheGamingShed
Welcome to JoyFreak :) hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing you around.

Hi, I am Erin! I am married with 2 cats. I am a programmer by day and discord server owner by night. I love playing Animal Crossing and The Sims! My husband plays games like Skyrim and Cyberpunk. We live in AZ for now but we are soon going to be moving. I'm trying to get a job in IT. I have a degree in the field and it is difficult to get a job with COVID.

I watch a lot of YouTube and The Simpsons.

Nice to meet all of you!

Hello everyone! My name is Mykhailo, 23 y.o. - I am Junior Unity game developer from Ukraine, Odesa. I am here to introduce my very first game. I worked for this 3 months and I am exited get to know community opinion!

Brad P

Premium
Hello everyone! My name is Mykhailo, 23 y.o. - I am Junior Unity game developer from Ukraine, Odesa. I am here to introduce my very first game. I worked for this 3 months and I am exited get to know community opinion!
Good morning DragonsWorkshop welcome to JoyFreak, hope you enjoy your stay here and we look forward to seeing you around 😀

Cookie Doug

I would take anything over that ERA, after many years of posting and supporting them i was disposed off like trash over one tiny innofensive comment, that place is a cesspool not a fun videogame forum, people are always sad and angry and posters have anxiety before writting comments i tried to leave but couldn't now i feel liberated for the first time in months that place is not cool NO good! 😥

I want to talk about games my favorites are Nintendo's Capcom and Platinum games, im so so hyped for Resident Evil 8, Breath of the Wild and Bayonetta 3

Brad P

Premium
I would take anything over that ERA, after many years of posting and supporting them i was disposed off like trash over one tiny innofensive comment, that place is a cesspool not a fun videogame forum, people are always sad and angry and posters have anxiety before writting comments i tried to leave but couldn't now i feel liberated for the first time in months that place is not cool NO good! 😥

I want to talk about games my favorites are Nintendo's Capcom and Platinum games, im so so hyped for Resident Evil 8, Breath of the Wild and Bayonetta 3
Welcom Cookie Doug you have come to the right place for all types of talk on gaming and we are all very friendly as long as you keep the the rules then everything will be fine 🙂

Look forward to seeing you around 😀

Clout

Welcome! Join the RE8 hype train :p

Paladin

JoyFreak Systems Model-101

I believe you are talking about Resetera? That forum has a very... infamous... reputation among the Internet community. :p
Anyway, I'm getting a little off topic. We hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to make threads about games or chat about RE8. The community's always welcoming and helpful to new users.

Welcome to JoyFreak.

MicroNort

I'm new. Not sure how active this forum is but if it is reasonably active and non-hostile, I'll stay. Mainly game on PS4 and PC.

Brad P

Premium
I'm new. Not sure how active this forum is but if it is reasonably active and non-hostile, I'll stay. Mainly game on PS4 and PC.
Good evening MicroNort we are all very friendly here and I promise we won't bite 😉

Good to see you have joined the #1 Best gaming site, looking forward to seeing you around the forums:)

Soneji

Hello there, I'm Jesse. I've come here hoping for a more moderate board as the two extremes of GAF and ERA are far from ideal. A place to mainly talk about video games, where if on occasion I want to discuss something more political I don't have to walk on eggshells or be the lone left-leaning voice.

Brad P

Premium
Hello there, I'm Jesse. I've come here hoping for a more moderate board as the two extremes of GAF and ERA are far from ideal. A place to mainly talk about video games, where if on occasion I want to discuss something more political I don't have to walk on eggshells or be the lone left-leaning voice.
Hi ya welcome to JoyFreak, hope you enjoy your stay and looking forward to seeing you around.

If you need anything please contact me:)

Clout

You've come to the right place dude :)

FaceHugger

Hello, long time GAF and Era member (though I admit, I stopped posting on GAF a long time ago and forgot my old username). Just looking for some slower paced discussions about games, with more reasonable moderation, and less extremes in politics. So far this looks like the place.

Guyven

Hi, there! I've been playing video games since the 80s. Hoping to slot in to a site where we can talk about what we like, and criticize what we don't. I'm a programmer by trade and that keeps me very busy, but when I can relax I have a plethora of hobbies that compete for my attention. Art, programming, music, fiction writing, and of course gaming are the main things I focus on as hobbies.

Brad P

Premium
hi im kayla from ERA. I have a fat cat named miffy.
Hello, long time GAF and Era member (though I admit, I stopped posting on GAF a long time ago and forgot my old username). Just looking for some slower paced discussions about games, with more reasonable moderation, and less extremes in politics. So far this looks like the place.
Hi, there! I've been playing video games since the 80s. Hoping to slot in to a site where we can talk about what we like, and criticize what we don't. I'm a programmer by trade and that keeps me very busy, but when I can relax I have a plethora of hobbies that compete for my attention. Art, programming, music, fiction writing, and of course gaming are the main things I focus on as hobbies.
Hi, new here. This forum looks so good!
Well hello everyone and welcome to JoyFreak :)

Hey, guys! Name’s on the tin, been gaming for a bit north of 20 years, saw the message about the forum on KiA and wanted to check out what seems to be a nice, cozy gaming forum. I’ve started streaming this year, nothing fancy, just playing Thief mainly, for now.

Love old games, and love lamenting about the current games industry, although diamonds can still be found, thankfully, lol.

Paladin

JoyFreak Systems Model-101
Hey, guys! Name’s on the tin, been gaming for a bit north of 20 years, saw the message about the forum on KiA and wanted to check out what seems to be a nice, cozy gaming forum. I’ve started streaming this year, nothing fancy, just playing Thief mainly, for now.

Love old games, and love lamenting about the current games industry, although diamonds can still be found, thankfully, lol.
Hello and welcome to JoyFreak! We are a nice, cozy gaming forum and you'll fit right in with the rest of us. Feel free to talk about old games, lament about the games industry, or do whatever you wish!

If you need any help, PM me and I'll do my best to sort out any troubles you have.

Welcome aboard.

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom