Welcome - introduce yourself! | Page 14 | JoyFreak

Community Welcome - introduce yourself!

Lord Saru

Hello there,

I am Dr Isaac. I work for the local hospital. In COVID times, things are stressfull here but otherwise we are a happy bunch of people.

I have been into forums for quite some time..I believe for around 9 years. I love Harry Potter, Indian and world history, science and technology.

If there is anything I can to help you, let me know. I dont bite.

Paladin

JoyFreak Systems Model-101
Hi, I'm Stu, In the coming months during the lockdown, I will be taking my first steps into game development and visual arts/animation.

There's not much doing during the lockdown, we all just gotta keep entertained!
Hello there,

I am Dr Isaac. I work for the local hospital. In COVID times, things are stressfull here but otherwise we are a happy bunch of people.

I have been into forums for quite some time..I believe for around 9 years. I love Harry Potter, Indian and world history, science and technology.

If there is anything I can to help you, let me know. I dont bite.
Hello KVAStudios and Lord Saru. Welcome to JoyFreak, sorry it took so long for me to respond due to annoying real-life issues.

I see that both of you are already participating and making a good first impression in the community. That's great, and I'm glad to see you're enjoying it.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

Welcome to JoyFreak!

thekingowl

Hello friends! I'm Luรญs, from Brazil. I took the time at home because of the quarantine to develop a game for android. Stay home fellas!

Hello! I am Steve Bocska. I am a game developer and offer customer engagement services. I have an interest in converting valuable data to information with the help of gamification. I joined joy freak to share my experience and knowledge. I also wanted to gather information about various games and how people take an interest in games.

I'm nocturnalgamer619 I play mostly story based games but I do enjoy a variety of other games like COD. I do have a YouTube channel if anyone is interested just let me know and I hope I can make some new friends :)

TaterTot

Sup, I'm Tot.
I prefer to play in RPGs (like the Elder Scrolls or Witcher), some quests and some old games from my childhood (Legends of Kyrandia, Prehistoric, etc).
Happy to see some nice and welcoming community in this tough times. โ˜บ

Paladin

I'm nocturnalgamer619 I play mostly story based games but I do enjoy a variety of other games like COD. I do have a YouTube channel if anyone is interested just let me know and I hope I can make some new friends :)
Sup, I'm Tot.
I prefer to play in RPGs (like the Elder Scrolls or Witcher), some quests and some old games from my childhood (Legends of Kyrandia, Prehistoric, etc).
Happy to see some nice and welcoming community in this tough times. โ˜บ
Hello Nocturnalgamer619 and TaterTot. Welcome to JoyFreak. We're glad you joined us. We're a very friendly community, so feel free to contribute however you like.
Feel free to PM me if you need any help with anything.

Hungry Ego

Howdy and nice to meet you!

The Basics About Me:
Name:
Mike
Interests/Hobbies: Newbie gamer, entry level techie, Business enthusiast
Pet Peeves: Unreliable, Unprofessional, and Disrespectful behaviours. They grind my gears.
Skills and Training: Advanced Diploma in Business Administration with a major in Human Resources Management. Worked at McDonalds for just shy of 15 years where I worked myself up to a 1st Assistant Manager, leading a team of 120 employees + 15 managers. Am presently working at a large company as an Employee Engagement Project Manager with an office population of around 1300 employees. My job is to facilitate communications, plan and coordinate events (large and small), act as a switchboard for people asking questions about "who to contact", and overall avid fan of forums/discussion communities.
Fun Facts: I have a cat. His name is George. George is a jerk. Everyone says it at some point.

So, what else do you want to know about me? I think I pretty much covered the basics haha!

Gramps

Hi. I'm Gramps...
Just as the name implies, I'm old. I'm 61 and used to play CS 1.6 with my sons in the early 2000's. I decided to come back and try CS:GO. No luck. My computer is old and basic home PC. I think it was lacking just to play 1.6 on, honestly. I joined joyfreak hoping to get some advice to put together a basic rig to play CS:GO on.

Hello, my name is GhostieSpectie and I am new to JoyFreak! I'm the writer and artist of "THE BEAST (Visual Novel)". THE BEAST is a work in progress and I plan to deliver at the very least weekly updates to add the rest of the planned content into the game and weekly dev blog post as well so you can see what I've worked on that week.

Last edited:

Njal Ulf

Hello everyone I am new here and I have a new gaming channel in where you can find immense gameplay many helpfull tips and commentary and some other new ideas. I upload new content daily Please check it share it and subscribe if you would like thank you very much!!! ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ช

Westernfoxx

Hi Iโ€™m Kurt aka Westernfox 28 from Scotland ..

I have 5 beautiful kids and a wife, when I stream that is my time and space to be with all you amazing people. I want to build a community that is supportive and where everyone is welcome and they can just drop in and say hi and chill and chat and not feel like they are not wanted or being ignored. Twitch

Ash

Hello everyone I am new here and I have a new gaming channel in where you can find immense gameplay many helpfull tips and commentary and some other new ideas. I upload new content daily Please check it share it and subscribe if you would like thank you very much!!! ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ช
Hi Iโ€™m Kurt aka Westernfox 28 from Scotland ..

I have 5 beautiful kids and a wife, when I stream that is my time and space to be with all you amazing people. I want to build a community that is supportive and where everyone is welcome and they can just drop in and say hi and chill and chat and not feel like they are not wanted or being ignored. Twitch
Welcome to the forum guys. I hope you have a great time here and have fun discussing games. I will definitely be having a look at your channels. Keep an eye out for a new subscriber :D

I'm Amer. I'm the creator of a revolutionary world creation platform, known as Incrediblox. The game is currently under development, but look forward to updates on this game. Anyways, its nice to be here. Good to meet you all. I hope we can be friends.

ther4pt1le

Im tiki i am a gamer, i play all kind of games the one that i love the mos precious to me is LEGACY OF KAIN series.

Empire

Hi,

I'm empire who is known to be empire alover the world wide web and I can't remember but I thought I was a member here? once upon a time I was. Then again it seems email and name weren't on the database. I have seen the name and site so many times and yer join today.

ARx182

Hi everyone,

The name is ARx182 but you can call me Abdul. Not your diehard gamer but I do enjoy gaming every now and then. Hope to meet some alike casual gamers. :)

Renton126

Hello my name is Renton aka Brandon and it is nice to meet you all. I am a 28 year old bisexual male that is a gamer, film lover and anime fanboy. I love being nerdy and passionate about the things I enjoy. Plus I really enjoy making new friends and making great experiences for others. Itโ€™s a pleasure to meet you all and Inhope to have a great time here.

Paladin

Poking my head in this thread to say welcome to our new members, as well as Jason5 and Renton126.
Welcome to JoyFreak, everyone. We hope that you have a great time here!

Hello there! I'm LunarScorpio, but most people call me Luna(r)! I'm new here and cannot wait to get started! I'm an [insert age here] female who is currently residing in Pennsylvania. I have a son whom I love more than anything in the world. I have a Master's Degree and my own business. For fun, I love to watch movies and television, spend time with family and friends, and photograph various things.

Brad P

Premium
Hello there! I'm LunarScorpio, but most people call me Luna(r)! I'm new here and cannot wait to get started! I'm an [insert age here] female who is currently residing in Pennsylvania. I have a son whom I love more than anything in the world. I have a Master's Degree and my own business. For fun, I love to watch movies and television, spend time with family and friends, and photograph various things.
Welcome to JoyFreak LunarScorpio lovely Reading your message i also have a beautiful daughter who isn't so small anymore but I also love her more than anything in the world. Look forward to seeint you around the forums :)

Ant

I'm Ant and I'm a Realtor from Florida. Some of my hobbies include creative writing, securities trading, cycling and playing video games. A few games I play in particular are GTA V, and of the COD series, and some racing games.

Brad P

Premium
I'm Ant and I'm a Realtor from Florida. Some of my hobbies include creative writing, securities trading, cycling and playing video games. A few games I play in particular are GTA V, and of the COD series, and some racing games.
Hi Ant welcome to JoyFreak :) creative writing? Do you like to write up articles at all? I believe we could be looking for someone that can post creative threads to this site if this is something you are interested in please drop me a DM.

I also enjoy gaming and GTA ill be looking forward to the next series of GTA.

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom