Xollen

Welcome - introduce yourself!

zodiac2k

Hi all, my name is Oliver, 40 years old and I am from Wetzlar, Germany. I work as a software developer for business application and I do game development as a hobby. I have published some mobile games already.

My main project is Heroes and Merchants, a free-2-play fantasy crafting MMOG available on iOS and Android.

Maxine91

In all honesty after I closed my own forum a few years back I lost interest in participating in them, I found them unless useful that ever. However since coming back into the forum scene I’ve enjoyed browsing and being an avid gamer I see the main guy on taz a lot promoting this place so thought is join

Hi! i am a gamer, i play mostly sports kind of games esp FIFA. I do too love open world games and esp more gangster/mafia type story games. Glad to be on board hope to make friends here and share our experiences.

Nitrogen

The Don!
Premium
Hi! i am a gamer, i play mostly sports kind of games esp FIFA. I do too love open world games and esp more gangster/mafia type story games. Glad to be on board hope to make friends here and share our experiences.
Hi ManicjamGamingz welcome to Joyfreak, we hope you enjoy the stay and if you need anything just drop a member of staff a DM :)

Look foward to seeing you around

Zion

Hi, my name is Zion, I'm from Germany and I develop rpg games as a hobby.
I'm not completely sure if this forum is about "big" games, AAA titles or small indie projects as well, so I just want to ask if it's allowed to post my game in the gaming forums?

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Hi, my name is Zion, I'm from Germany and I develop rpg games as a hobby.
I'm not completely sure if this forum is about "big" games, AAA titles or small indie projects as well, so I just want to ask if it's allowed to post my game in the gaming forums?
Hello and welcome.

yes please feel free to post it. This is a general gaming forum and we welcome anything related to gaming on this forum.

jfkSenica

Ahoj :))) Teraz som nový v Twitch, Twitter a Facebook zatiaľ o mesiac on-line.
V službe YouTube od oktober / 2019 :)))
Hrám na PS4 PRO teraz Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Hardcore Season 3 :)))
V CoD WWII som bol # 15 a môj kamarát Aki bol hráčom číslo 1 (2018). Teraz v budúcnosti CoD MW som už 0% 7,6M Skúsený hráč Aki (TheAkittaja123) je hráčom číslo 1 pre všetky platformy na svete (február 2020).
Pravdepodobne idem do Leaderboardov za pár dní.
Niekedy sem chodím s klipy. Ok?
Ako ste tu všetci? :)))
Twitch.tv/jfkSenica

frohnman

Hi

My name is Sven I am from Germany and I stream many YouTubefilms.

I love Google fi. It is a sim for Travellers.

Paladin

Galaxy's Guardian
Hello, frohnman and NalpNov. Welcome to JoyFreak! We hope you have a great time here and that you enjoy your experience. If you need anything, feel free to contact me or any other moderator.

/Thomaides/

17 yo from Hellas. Fellow epic gamers, you better Revolt Against The Modern World asap. Neil Druckmann ruined my favorite game of all time. The only video-game plot I genuinely cared about.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi my name is becca and i am 24 i love playing video games such as call of duty, fortnite, apex, fifa, madden, rainbow six seige and many more i have recently started streaming on twitch and so closed to being affiliated on there i stream every day from 12-5pm then 9pm-11:30pm (uk time) if you like my content and want to get involved and have a laugh my twitch is also follow me on twitter for latest updates and giverways :) DC1 TheUltraUnknown (@UknownUltra) on Twitter

Kneeshaw

Hello everyone! I'm a pharmaceutical engineer by day and developer by night. I have been working on Titan Saga: Chains of Kronos. It's an RPG with a truly dynamic world. I have used a lot of inspiration from DnD to develop systems that allow for a player impacted story. The game play is a bit more based on final fantasy, It's a real time charge battle system with exciting fights and a ton of customization. You can find more info at Kneeshaw Developments – Video Game Development

I'm excited to join this community and help all the other developers and steamers grow our communities and content.

Paladin

Galaxy's Guardian
Hello Kneeshaw, theultrauknown, Brancokidd, Kit Gamezz, and /Thomaides/. Welcome to JoyFreak! We hope you have a great time here. Feel free to contact me, fmplays, or Carbon if you need anything.

Hello everyone! I'm a pharmaceutical engineer by day and developer by night. I have been working on Titan Saga: Chains of Kronos. It's an RPG with a truly dynamic world. I have used a lot of inspiration from DnD to develop systems that allow for a player impacted story. The game play is a bit more based on final fantasy, It's a real time charge battle system with exciting fights and a ton of customization. You can find more info at Kneeshaw Developments – Video Game Development

I'm excited to join this community and help all the other developers and steamers grow our communities and content.
Seems like an exciting game! You can make threads to advertise the development of your game. I'm interested to see how it goes.

Hi, I'm Miguel, I'm a game developer and I'm working on Sophie at the moment, using the Unity Engine, a 2d platformer game (metroidvania) focused on a emotional story, world exploration and battles. I started at game development 7 years ago, but I didn't practice all these years. I was invited to join the forum on twitter and I liked the idea!

Here's a picture from the game!

You can find more about on the social medias:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

BIGPAPAKAN

Hey I'm Ken but I stream on twitch by the name BIGPAPAKAN I love playing Apex legends on the PS4 if you guys play on console as well add me I like playing with people in my streams and getting to know new people

Hello there,This forum theme is quite cool.
My name is Kit and I love gaming :giggle:
Hey kit what stay do you play PC or console?

hi my name is stewart I need help with my son and streaming
What do you stream on twitch?

hi my name is becca and i am 24 i love playing video games such as call of duty, fortnite, apex, fifa, madden, rainbow six seige and many more i have recently started streaming on twitch and so closed to being affiliated on there i stream every day from 12-5pm then 9pm-11:30pm (uk time) if you like my content and want to get involved and have a laugh my twitch is also follow me on twitter for latest updates and giverways :) DC1 TheUltraUnknown (@UknownUltra) on Twitter
That's awesome I stream as well and I've hit affiliate I cheer you on your endeavor my twitch is BIGPAPAKAN I'll check you out and drop a follow

tidus79

Hello there! My name is Davide and I come from Bordighera (Italy), I'm 40 years old and I collect Vg since 1986.

Been playing games a long time, so it's kind of hard to list out everything I'm into but I'll put forward a few of my absolute series: Zelda, Final Fantasy, Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star, Mega Man, Castlevania, Mario, Metroid, Senran Kagura, Street Fighter, Doom, Diablo, Monster Hunter, Forza, Gears of War, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear, Contra, Lunar .....haha, yeah it just goes on.

Nancy_233

I'm Nancy, I love to play video games. I'm mostly like action games like pubg. Currently playing a lot of Fallout 4, assassin creed and COD.

Nancy_233

Hi, I'm Miguel, I'm a game developer and I'm working on Sophie at the moment, using the Unity Engine, a 2d platformer game (metroidvania) focused on a emotional story, world exploration and battles. I started at game development 7 years ago, but I didn't practice all these years. I was invited to join the forum on twitter and I liked the idea!

Here's a picture from the game!

You can find more about on the social medias:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
WOW

Kowalekek10

Hi all I would love to talk about my favourite game.
Are you staying at home, being bored, contemplating on what to eat or whenever you should get up or bed or not?

Stay in bed, relax a lil bit and start mining with Crypto Mining Simulator.

😎🐹😎
RollerCoin – Online Bitcoin Mining Simulator Game

Earn money while you surf, while you sleep, while you take a dump, while performing the Slav Squats ! The possibilities are ENDLESS when you earn Bitcoin while doing mindless tasks on the web.

Visit the link above to get started and get yourself comfortable while the satoshis come rolling in. Then spend it all on Rollercoin in lack of better things to do!

Greetings and Salutations. I was wandering around Twitter when i saw this, and thought i'd check it out. I'm Amer, a 27 year old brand newcomer onto game developing. I'm jumping into the act of Game Development. I don't have a game yet, but I hope this place will serve as a catalyst for my new hobby.

e5ivegaming

Hi everyone! I'm new to this but I thought i'd give it a go! Avid gamer all my life, just started my own youtube channel (username) will be streaming games on it shortly but haven't uploaded anything yet. If anyone wants to send on a video to upload too that's cool. Have a great day everyone! :)

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Tags
game forum game forums gaming gaming forums joyfreak
Xollen
Top Bottom