Watch Dogs Legion multiplayer delayed to address single-player bugs

watch-dogs-legion-multiplayer.png

Watch Dogs Legion multiplayer has been delayed so that Ubisoft can fix bugs with single-player instead.

An update on the game’s website reads:
Since the launch of Watch Dogs Legion, some of you continue to have technical issues preventing you from enjoying the game. The dev team is committed to fixing these issues and will not stop until everyone can experience the game as intended.

As an immediate next step, this week, we are releasing Update 2.20 to PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Stadia. The update will add a manual Save Game button to PC, as well as bring further stability improvements for Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, and PlayStation 4. You can find the full list of patch notes here. As part of our commitment to fixing the game’s issues, we’ve decided to delay the Online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion to early 2021. This will allow us to focus on fixing issues with single player, and it will give us more time to test the Online experience to help ensure a smooth launch of the mode.

Watch Dogs Legion is available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Series S, Stadia and Windows PC.

watch-dogs-legion.jpg

Watch Dogs Legion​

29 October 2020 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)​

That sucks, but most likely better to delay it than let fans experience the bugs first hand.

Not surprised. If the singleplayer had bugs, the online was going to be a real mess.

I don't even think it's that huge. When it was announced, I thought it was going to be based on the whole of London but its just a small section of central london

I actually prefer this. Get what is released working properly. Then focus on additions.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back