Who's looking forward to Watch Dogs Legion? Set in London

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Trophies
Ahhh, I can't wait for this one if it's true! I do love the Watch Dogs series and have had a great time playing both games. It just hits it all in the criteria for me anyway. Having it set in London would just pull out that British pride in me lol. Be good to have something around Parliament. What do you think? Would London be a good location for Watch Dogs?

Report says Watch Dogs 3 will indeed be set in London

Wait, its getting a third one? Huh, I could have sworn the second game didn't do well. Well good to know its getting another title.

Wait, its getting a third one? Huh, I could have sworn the second game didn't do well. Well good to know its getting another title.

Well it must've done well enough to get a third one sanctioned I suppose! I can't wait myself - I loved both games and as I said above, it just gets me really. Be quite interesting to see how it fits into the London theme though - guns and that obviously are not a thing over here as they as in San Fran and that. Plus racing cars around London's tight streets doesn't sound fun but we'll see if it pans out that way first!

Is anyone looking forward to the new Watch Dogs game? I couldn't get into the previous ones myself, but I think my boyfriend is looking forward to the new one. The fact it takes place in London is pretty neat and you can even play as a hacker granny. That seems like a lot of fun, If it comes to game pass or my boyfriend picks it up, I might give it a try but it's not something i'm overly excited for myself.

I really don't understand why the game was so popular at E3. Are people looking forward this much to play as different people ? That looks like a fun mechanic, no question. But I’ll wait, I’ve been fooled by Ubi before...

I really don't understand why the game was so popular at E3. Are people looking forward this much to play as different people ? That looks like a fun mechanic, no question. But I’ll wait, I’ve been fooled by Ubi before...

Its generally a result of a good idea being shown. People use their creativity far more than they give credit and as a result when they see something that is "cool" or generally a good idea they start to imagine all the possible ways that idea is "cool" or good. This is usually what people refer to as "hype" and its just a result of creativity. As you admitted yourself, the idea of Legion is a good one, but whenever or not it is actually a good mechanic to build a game around all depends on how its implemented and how well it is. As you also stated, this is Ubisoft we're talking about and if there is one thing they do well then its that (usually) when they add in something new, it works and the game supports it. That being said, this is Ubisoft and we know they will find some way to exploit a system like this to earn a little bit more money off it.

Though game was expected to be released next year 2020. I don't see if it would remain for some time. I think game being delayed it would be kind of boring for those who were waiting. Check the trailer.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back