Watch Dogs 3 in London?

marteebe

Ahhh, I can't wait for this one if it's true! I do love the Watch Dogs series and have had a great time playing both games. It just hits it all in the criteria for me anyway. Having it set in London would just pull out that British pride in me lol. Be good to have something around Parliament. What do you think? Would London be a good location for Watch Dogs?

Report says Watch Dogs 3 will indeed be set in London

Wait, its getting a third one? Huh, I could have sworn the second game didn't do well. Well good to know its getting another title.

OP
OP
marteebe

marteebe

Wait, its getting a third one? Huh, I could have sworn the second game didn't do well. Well good to know its getting another title.
Well it must've done well enough to get a third one sanctioned I suppose! I can't wait myself - I loved both games and as I said above, it just gets me really. Be quite interesting to see how it fits into the London theme though - guns and that obviously are not a thing over here as they as in San Fran and that. Plus racing cars around London's tight streets doesn't sound fun but we'll see if it pans out that way first!