Watch Dogs 2 PC free to those who watch Ubisoft Forward

watch-dogs-2-pc-free-to-those-who-watch-ubisoft-forward.png

Update: Ubisoft has confirmed that anyone with a Uplay account will gain free access to Watch Dogs 2 after technical issues meant most couldn’t login to the service to claim the free game.

Ubisoft tweeted:
Don’t worry. We’ll be giving out the rewards to all of you, even if you were unable to log in successfully. Sit back and enjoy the show!

Original story: Watch Dogs 2 will be free on PC to those who watch Ubisoft Forward early next week, Ubisoft has announced.

A post on the Ubisoft blog reads:
Don’t forget to log in with your Uplay account anytime after Trackmania and before the end of the main [Ubisoft Forward] show to claim a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 on PC, and to get a chance to answer trivia questions and win some rewards for a variety of Ubisoft titles.

The Ubisoft Forward stream is scheduled for 20:00 pm GMT on July 12 here within United Kingdom. A post-show livestream will detail Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and Hyper Scape.

Watch Dogs 2 is available on PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just about to post a link to the registry and let people know myself. You were quicker on the draw.

It was an interesting game. I never had the chance to play the first one but from looking at gameplay, the first one was a lot more serious which I probably would have liked a bit more.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back