Warhammer 40000 Darktide coming to Xbox Series X, PC in 2021

warhammer-40000-darktide-coming-to-xbox-series-x-pc-in-2021.jpg

Warhammer 40000 Darktide is coming to Xbox Series X and Windows PC in 2021, making it developer Fatshark’s third Warhammer games.

In a press release, the developer said:
Fatshark brings the four player CO-OP experience to the 41st Millennium in 2021. Go deep into the hive city and face hordes of enemies you have only seen in your nightmares. Players will not be able to hide behind lethal ranged weapons, they’ll need to combine both FPS and melee skills as they get up close and personal in visceral clashes between Imperium and Chaos factions. Warhammer 40,000: Darktide will bring everything you have come to expect from the developers of the multimillion selling award-winning Warhammer: Vermintide franchise.

Martin Wahlund, CEO of Fatshark, said:
I am happy to announce Warhammer 40,000: Darktide to the gaming world today. We are utilizing the knowledge and experience honed from the Vermintide franchise in this new take on the 40,000 universe. We are bringing the four player CO-OP experience to a new setting, and we can’t wait to share the game with everybody in 2021.

You can add the title to your Steam wishlist here.

Warhammer 40000 Darktide heads to Xbox Series X and Windows PC in 2021.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm contemplating a next-gen console for the Man Cave and torn between PS5 and Xbox. I've always favoured Sony's machines so far but this may cause a shift towards Microsoft.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back