War Thunder - Play as a tank, warship, warplane or a helicopter

Gopnik

Trophies
A friend of mine recommended me a few days ago the video game called War Thunder. I downloaded it and the more I was getting into the game the more I was liking it. Now I spend a few hours every day in War Thunder as it's such a fun and great one to play if you like to shoot someone. Is anyone here also playing that game? I just have unlocked the T-34 (1940) and the KV-1 L11 yesterday. Also, have a few lighter tanks for rushing. You can play as a tank, warship, warplane or a helicopter. I enjoy the tank gameplay the most.

A friend of mine recommended me a few days ago the video game called War Thunder. I downloaded it and the more I was getting into the game the more I was liking it. Now I spend a few hours every day in War Thunder as it's such a fun and great one to play if you like to shoot someone. Is anyone here also playing that game? I just have unlocked the T-34 (1940) and the KV-1 L11 yesterday. Also, have a few lighter tanks for rushing. You can play as a tank, warship, warplane or a helicopter. I enjoy the tank gameplay the most.
I really want to try this game but is it difficult to play this game?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back