War Thunder Best Britain Planes By Tier

Michaello2k

Trophies
British planes, some of the most flexible and fluent planes to fly in War Thunder. Worth a read if you're a tea enjoyed!

Full link:

Teaser:

War Thunder Best Britain Planes By Tier​

Updated: 27 Aug 2022 3:21 pm
britt.jpg

The Britons!
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski

Even though their teeth might be crooked their aircraft wings aren’t that’s for sure. The gun barrels might be though. When it comes to the Brits and their aircraft they were iconic in WW2. We’ve seen so many of them in movies and TV Shows but never got their names well no worries you might recognize some of them in this article as one is quite popular.
I’ll be taking the two best planes from each tier so that way we don’t stay here all day and you don’t read my article all day. But guys I’ll say it right now my favorite planes in the whole game and the best planes, in general, are the Spitfires. They are the most iconic ones and the best ones.

Tier 1​

The best plane: Tuck’s Gladiator Mk II
What did I tell you about the Brits naming their planes after people? Unlike the other plane, this one is a fighter and a good one. It’s used to hunt down bombers or strikers before they do any major damage to your team. The reason why it’s so successful is that it was built out of paper mache and gains a lot of speed. God forbid a bird to fly into the plane because it’s going to go crashing down hard. Even a light breeze could fold this plane in half.
More info: Tuck's Gladiator Mk II - War Thunder Wiki
See it in action:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back