War Thunder Best American Planes By All Tiers

Michaello2k

Trophies
The Americans. Well, they've got some of the best technology so let's talk about them :p. Have a good one!

Full link:

Teaser:

War Thunder Best American Planes By All Tiers​

Updated: 27 Aug 2022 3:29 pm
yank.jpg

2 planes per tier!
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski

And 2 planes only, because if I had to describe my favorite planes I would have to write a goddamn essay. Anyways, I will quickly analyze and describe the best 2 planes from each tier, explain how they work, what they excel at, and why you should grind for them.
Also, what are American planes good at? Well, the USA is one of the best, IF not the best faction in the world of War Thunder. Their aircraft are usually well-armed, sometimes sturdy, and enjoyable to fly with. Anyways, let’s start with the first tier:

Tier 1​

The best plane: Thach's F2A-1
This feller on the other hand is equipped with .50cal machine guns that can quickly shred to bits pretty much… everything. It’s advisable to use this plane for boom and zoom tactics, it can reach the same speed as the Rassmussen. It can even land on carriers if it’s essential!
More info: Thach's F2A-1 - War Thunder Wiki
See it in action:
The second best plane: Rasmussen's P-36A
A plane that can reach the speed of around 530 KM/H if upgraded and is overall enjoyable to play - because of its maneuverability and the ability to outrun plenty of planes at this tier. It climbs altitude very well and can be used for plenty of playstyles - as an interceptor, ambusher, or just focusing on ground targets.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back