Sport Vinegar, tomatoes, garlic and onion salad

acejoy001

Try this out folks. The garlic alone can do wonders to our body's immune system. Add onions and tomatoes then you have a real healthy whopper. Just had this for breakfast this morning and other saturday mornings folks. Your stomach will churn for a moment but not to worry the foodies are just doing their job.

phanuruch

While I love garlic, I would not do it alongside onions and tomatoes for a salad. I prefer onions, tomatoes, a dash of coriander leaves and bell pepper for a salad. My dislike for raw garlic is the foul breath it gives after consuming it which can put off people especially if you work in close proximity.

JMuriukitano

Try this out folks. The garlic alone can do wonders to our body's immune system. Add onions and tomatoes then you have a real healthy whopper. Just had this for breakfast this morning and other saturday mornings folks. Your stomach will churn for a moment but not to worry the foodies are just doing their job.
Well, this is new acejoy, but as with most healthy foods, none seems palatable or pleasant leave alone the benefits that come with them. However, I tend to think its because of their wealth in beneficial herbs that sometimes tend to turn us away, but there are lots of methods of making these healthies worth the taste.

Reactions: acejoy001