Developer Bohemia Interactive have announced that their free-to-play shoot ‘n’ loot multiplayer title Vigor will also be coming to Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop. Previously, the title was confirmed for the Xbox One only. The developers have also announced that there will be a closed beta that’ll run from the 9th of April until the 16th, which you can sign up here. Nintendo Switch users will hop into a special version of Vigor, while Xbox One players will begin season three.
- Vigor is a free-to-play shoot ‘n’ loot game where you build the Shelter in post-war Norway.
- Shoot your way out of encounters for 6-12 players
- Loot precious resources and valuable items
- Build your shelter and vital equipment
- Become the courageous Outlander in post-war Norway
- A closed beta will run from April 9 to 16.
- Warning: the Closed Beta doesn’t represent the final state of the product.
-Open beta will run for seven days. -This version will be special for Nintendo Switch users. -Xbox One players will get season three shortly.