Video games you've played in 2019 that you haven't finished yet?

Jedi

Trophies
For me it's Resident Evil 2. I have been way distracted to continue playing. What's yours?

packshot-a47cab9b4be0b83bb9c6f332011122a8.jpg

XCOM 2, but not because of any external distractions.
Bought the game in February 2018. So far, my campaigns were:
  1. Entire squad wiped first mission.
  2. Game ended because all my rookies died.
  3. Failed Avenger defense.
  4. Entire squad wiped final mission.
  5. [In progress]
Ouch. Losing 4 campaigns really hurts.

And that's not counting Ironman difficulty, or War of the Chosen.

I have metro exodus, XCOM2, Titans, and RE 2 remake to finish till the end. I'll get there by end of this month I guess.

Dissidia NT and Fire Emblem Three Houses. I should beat both rather soon.

I didn't thought my new year would have different priorities. I am not spending much time on games atleast this month.

I haven't finished any game. lol I play a lot of open ended MMOs and PvP games. :)

Pff... I think I have been carrying a backlog for years now.

From the stuff that I started last year I have...

GTA V - When it comes to the story of it. I originally bought it for the PS4 but now I also have it on the PC so I might end up restarting there, just so I can play even if my spouse is using the console.

Bloodbourne - For the PS4. Got 20% done according to my trophies. I still got lots to do. I was having fun with it. I am not much of going online to get killed, but I definitely want to keep leveling up and finish it.

Bravely Default - For the 3DS. I have dragged this one for another year as it was one I wanted to finish a year ago. That said I still play it. Got up to level 99. I just got discouraged when I realized that what the game wants me to do might not be what I want to do because I can smell something fishy with the story. So I'll use a file to do everything and another to breeze that part and see already what happens. I feel like it is very likely I will finish this game this year.

TLoZ: Breath of the Wild Second DLC - For the Switch. Somehow I've managed not to get myself spoiled by the cutscenes. At least not too badly, as that is the only motivation I have to go through it. The DLC is not bad, but the steam I had for BotW was to finish the game rather than do everything, so this one is not that high on my list.

I haven't finished any game. lol I play a lot of open ended MMOs and PvP games.
I am also into PVP as it is more of suitable for the quickly finishing the game and also has a lot of interesting heroes and the competitive fun. MOBA these days is going to be pretty much fun.

I am also into PVP as it is more of suitable for the quickly finishing the game and also has a lot of interesting heroes and the competitive fun. MOBA these days is going to be pretty much fun.
Cool. What MOBAs do you like? I also got into battle royale games a bit, such as Apex Legends. :)

[QUOTE = "Carbon ، المنشور: 10622 ، العضو: 2"]
بالنسبة لي إنها لعبة Resident Evil 2. لقد صرفت انتباهي عن مواصلة اللعب. ايهم ملكك؟

packshot-a47cab9b4be0b83bb9c6f332011122a8.jpg

[/اقتبس]
ز

Cool. What MOBAs do you like? I also got into battle royale games a bit, such as Apex Legends. :)
I prefer both Mobile Legends and Arena of Valor. Yes apex legends is good but I kind of spend time with PUBG and FreeFire.

I prefer both Mobile Legends and Arena of Valor. Yes apex legends is good but I kind of spend time with PUBG and FreeFire.
I like Apex because your squad can re-spawn you and plus it's futuristic. :)

I'm still playing Xenoblade X on Wii U, it's so immersive and there's so much to do, it's a huge hit for me !

>Looks at games catalog
>Looks at prototype for new Indie Game Idea in mind that I'm working on

Hahahahahahah, choices.

I like Apex because your squad can re-spawn you and plus it's futuristic. :)
Agree but the thing is that people have spent enough time with the PUBG and with low end PCs now can use the PUBG. I think there is more demand for the PUBG over apex.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back