What's new
POE Currency

Video games you've played in 2019 that you haven't finished yet?

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
For me it's Resident Evil 2. I have been way distracted to continue playing. What's yours?

xenonVirus

Resident Forum Janitor
XCOM 2, but not because of any external distractions.
Bought the game in February 2018. So far, my campaigns were:
  1. Entire squad wiped first mission.
  2. Game ended because all my rookies died.
  3. Failed Avenger defense.
  4. Entire squad wiped final mission.
  5. [In progress]
Ouch. Losing 4 campaigns really hurts.

And that's not counting Ironman difficulty, or War of the Chosen.

Nova

I have metro exodus, XCOM2, Titans, and RE 2 remake to finish till the end. I'll get there by end of this month I guess.

Nova

I didn't thought my new year would have different priorities. I am not spending much time on games atleast this month.

zoldos

I haven't finished any game. lol I play a lot of open ended MMOs and PvP games. :)

Kaynil

Pff... I think I have been carrying a backlog for years now.

From the stuff that I started last year I have...

GTA V - When it comes to the story of it. I originally bought it for the PS4 but now I also have it on the PC so I might end up restarting there, just so I can play even if my spouse is using the console.

Bloodbourne - For the PS4. Got 20% done according to my trophies. I still got lots to do. I was having fun with it. I am not much of going online to get killed, but I definitely want to keep leveling up and finish it.

Bravely Default - For the 3DS. I have dragged this one for another year as it was one I wanted to finish a year ago. That said I still play it. Got up to level 99. I just got discouraged when I realized that what the game wants me to do might not be what I want to do because I can smell something fishy with the story. So I'll use a file to do everything and another to breeze that part and see already what happens. I feel like it is very likely I will finish this game this year.

TLoZ: Breath of the Wild Second DLC - For the Switch. Somehow I've managed not to get myself spoiled by the cutscenes. At least not too badly, as that is the only motivation I have to go through it. The DLC is not bad, but the steam I had for BotW was to finish the game rather than do everything, so this one is not that high on my list.

Nova

I haven't finished any game. lol I play a lot of open ended MMOs and PvP games.
I am also into PVP as it is more of suitable for the quickly finishing the game and also has a lot of interesting heroes and the competitive fun. MOBA these days is going to be pretty much fun.

zoldos

I am also into PVP as it is more of suitable for the quickly finishing the game and also has a lot of interesting heroes and the competitive fun. MOBA these days is going to be pretty much fun.
Cool. What MOBAs do you like? I also got into battle royale games a bit, such as Apex Legends. :)

maria.gohana

[QUOTE = "Carbon ، المنشور: 10622 ، العضو: 2"]
بالنسبة لي إنها لعبة Resident Evil 2. لقد صرفت انتباهي عن مواصلة اللعب. ايهم ملكك؟

[/اقتبس]
ز

Nova

Cool. What MOBAs do you like? I also got into battle royale games a bit, such as Apex Legends. :)
I prefer both Mobile Legends and Arena of Valor. Yes apex legends is good but I kind of spend time with PUBG and FreeFire.

zoldos

I prefer both Mobile Legends and Arena of Valor. Yes apex legends is good but I kind of spend time with PUBG and FreeFire.
I like Apex because your squad can re-spawn you and plus it's futuristic. :)

Lorien

I'm still playing Xenoblade X on Wii U, it's so immersive and there's so much to do, it's a huge hit for me !

RamiMorrar

>Looks at games catalog
>Looks at prototype for new Indie Game Idea in mind that I'm working on

Hahahahahahah, choices.

Nova

I like Apex because your squad can re-spawn you and plus it's futuristic. :)
Agree but the thing is that people have spent enough time with the PUBG and with low end PCs now can use the PUBG. I think there is more demand for the PUBG over apex.

POE Currency