Verge: Fortnite is now one of the biggest games ever with 350 million players

Tek

Trophies
Epic’s Fortnite has more than 350 million registered players, the game developer announced on Wednesday. That makes the free-to-play battle royale game one of the most popular titles ever made, ranking up there with the ubiquity of Minecraft and some of the most downloaded mobile and free-to-play PC games of the last 15 years. While we have no indication as to how many players log in every day or month, as Epic doesn’t release those stats, the studio did say that in April alone, players logged 3.2 billion hours of Fortnite.

The last player count stat we heard from Epic was about 250 million in March 2019, indicating that the game is still growing a year later and more than two and a half years after its initial release. That’s partly due to the game being so readily available on all platforms — PC, console, and mobile — and because Epic continues to update it constantly.

That may be true in a theory. But soon the games like PUBG and League of Legends. I am sure that though Fortnite is getting on all the platforms. Not sure how long they maintain that position.

I loved Fortnite when the released it back in 2018.

I was a Max Payne, Resident Evil fan untill I came across Fortnite. It keeps pulling me back into the game especially during their cross over with Avengers. Blackhoke event was also good.

But unfortunately, I want to play chapter 1 again and again and not move into chapter 2.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back