Venom: Let There Be Carnage Trailer

Regal Cinemas Venom GIF by Regal

Whaaaaaaat? I missed this! I loved the first one so definitely going to watch this one :) Canny wait!
Yep. The trailer just dropped this morning. Going to be amazing. People hated on the first, but I loved it. Not perfect by any means, but I still love the movie.

Yep. The trailer just dropped this morning. Going to be amazing. People hated on the first, but I loved it. Not perfect by any means, but I still love the movie.
I loved the first one. I thought Tom Hardy did a great job playing Venom. I'm so looking forward to this one!

I loved the first one. I thought Tom Hardy did a great job playing Venom. I'm so looking forward to this one!
I pretty much love any movie Tom Hardy is in. Him and Jason Statham are two actors I will always watch any movie by them.

I pretty much love any movie Tom Hardy is in. Him and Jason Statham are two actors I will always watch any movie by them.
Ditto. I love both of them actors. I've watched like every single movie Jason Statham is in. They are probably both my top favourite actors and they're both British ;)

Erm.. I don't think I've actually gotten around to watching the first film yet ?

I have a lot of catching up to do with games, films, and tv shows.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back