What's new
POE Currency

Valve shuts down rumors of Left 4 Dead 3

Nova

I have no expectations from Valve. I mean they have series of games not followed up. Like say half life etc.

it would be nice to see left for dead 3 i mean i played the heck out of both the other games and had endless fun with it so yeah it would be nice to see if they would put it out, but if not its all good can still enjoy the old games that they released and i had fun with

Nova

VALVE is dying or dead already. They seem to have ignored the community demand which is bad for business.

Oliver

What I'm interested in is whether the games they will do after HL:Alyx will be VR too or will they continue with mouse and keyboard games, such were previous HL, Portal, L4D games..

Nova

I think as long as they made some games it was fun. Even Half Life Alyx is kind of joke on community.

OP
OP
Martin Berisford

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Verified
RIP Left 4 Dead 3 - 2009? - 2020
It's not like I wasn't expecting it, however. It may really be true that Valve can't count to 3...
The fun part is for me is that I've actually never played a Half Life game (So you better believe I'm jumping on that free Steam offer they got going right now!) so I've never truly understood the whole 'Valve can't do 3' thing but after reading this, and getting my hopes up numerous times over the years, it's truly hit me now right in the feels. I need to slay zombies man, it's primal.

Nova

I think the half life is what made the valve game too much comfortable. They need game like PUBG to revive them back into the game.

POE Currency