v0.62 Server Recruitment

Khan

Registered
Jan 28, 2018
Hello all, since most of us are new, welcome everyone!

I'm currently looking for staff to help me run and develop my server I'm working on. I've been working on this project for a while and it's just too much to do everything myself and I require some assistance.

Some background info on the type of server:
- It's going to be a mid rate server and economy based
- Although it's going to be non-gms like, it'll have some core functions like quests, boats and etc working.
- The server version is v0.62.

Who/what am I looking for?
- gfx artist
- wz and xml editors
- localhost client editor
- website developer
- game masters to help run the server
- NPC coder/helper
- and economist

I'm not really looking for a or any lead developers as I currently fill this position.

I would also like to know some additional information in your applications:
- Your MS private server experience or any additional experience that would aid to your case
- When have you started playing devloping/coding or gained interest in the MS PS scene
- What was your favorite server you ever played (TOP 3) and why?
- Are you going to be active, if so how active?
- What form of communication do you use?

Again additional experience would be helpful for me to choose.

Jan 28, 2018
The Netherlands
Hello,
I got interrested in your project and i would like to help you out in any way possible. I am still very new to game developing in general so i probably won't be as experienced as you are right now. The main reason i would like to help you out is to improve myself and gain more knowledge about how to develop a game or at least one of its aspects.

My current experience:
I started a solo project a few weeks ago for an open world Dragon Ball Z game and i am developing it in the Unity game engine. As you can guess i am far more familar with C# then with any other programming language, but i still haven't mastered that as of now. I am also learning how to 3D model from scratch so i don't have to rely on other people when it comes to creating ingame objects and assets like player models and buildings for example. If i had to pick only one of my strong points i can proudly say that it is the fact that i never give up no matter the difficulty or time it takes. the two roles i think i would fill in for best would be localhost client editor and NPC coder/helper.

About my experience with the game itself,
I never played this game before neither have i ever heard of it. I will download it tomorrow and play it so i know what its all about. Again, the main reason why i replied to this thread is to learn. I do not expect any reward, privilige or anything else in that direction if I get accepted. I mainly do this to learn and for the fun of it. Because who doesn't have fun developing a game eh?

Regards,
AkameCrimson

Khan

Registered
Jan 28, 2018
Hello,
I got interrested in your project and i would like to help you out in any way possible. I am still very new to game developing in general so i probably won't be as experienced as you are right now. The main reason i would like to help you out is to improve myself and gain more knowledge about how to develop a game or at least one of its aspects.

My current experience:
I started a solo project a few weeks ago for an open world Dragon Ball Z game and i am developing it in the Unity game engine. As you can guess i am far more familar with C# then with any other programming language, but i still haven't mastered that as of now. I am also learning how to 3D model from scratch so i don't have to rely on other people when it comes to creating ingame objects and assets like player models and buildings for example. If i had to pick only one of my strong points i can proudly say that it is the fact that i never give up no matter the difficulty or time it takes. the two roles i think i would fill in for best would be localhost client editor and NPC coder/helper.

About my experience with the game itself,
I never played this game before neither have i ever heard of it. I will download it tomorrow and play it so i know what its all about. Again, the main reason why i replied to this thread is to learn. I do not expect any reward, privilige or anything else in that direction if I get accepted. I mainly do this to learn and for the fun of it. Because who doesn't have fun developing a game eh?

Regards,
AkameCrimson
Thanks for replying, what exactly could you do with a localhost client? The client in this case would be the MapleStory client, would you know how to edit this client?

Also, for game development this server is actually already developed source code wide, I just need to implement some custom features that would make this server stand out more, compared to the ones that are already released.

Do you happen to know javascripting or java?

Jan 28, 2018
The Netherlands
Thanks for replying, what exactly could you do with a localhost client? The client in this case would be the MapleStory client, would you know how to edit this client?

Also, for game development this server is actually already developed source code wide, I just need to implement some custom features that would make this server stand out more, compared to the ones that are already released.

Do you happen to know javascripting or java?
Currently not but i will in about 2 days. And i already did something similar like what you are doing right now, only that server was written in C++. So i guess i kinda already know how things work except for the Java and JavaScripting part. Like i said i will start learning the two right now and i will reply back when i have become better at it.

Spartekas

Registered
Oct 6, 2017
I know about Javascript and Java and its Old Language like UNIX. Works on almost every Platform. Google Lawerence Goetz File Splitter. Windows discopntinued Support But I know website use a jaded version on Microsoft Javascript makes it harder to decode and hack. Or to find what your looking for. Oracle Trying to Rember the Solaris Operating system, or systems based on Java its self. C++ is the OPutput The Objects are the input, and the lines of code to write before you comp[ile with C++. C++ is Pascal also 1985 Technology that is still working on Multiple Platforms Today. Maye Best going on Youtube and Github and Google-opensource to Learn . Trial and error, simialar to HTML but alot more Functionality. And download Visual Studio 15+ or 2 more editors 1 is free the other is still fare price and supported and there is free guides for Netbeans i think.. 12:22am . With VS i can see the code like Python and Delete some Databases before Releasing sservert files from 2013 That account info in theem. I believe I am sttill subscibed to these Developers.. Microsoft too have some Labs. I belive you may mean C+. No Inever went to school. Not spending 60k to do a Job that Federal Government dont enforce Laws so No Point.

I can Defend against attacks! DDOS Anonymous. Not around anymore... Best defesnce is Pulling the Plug :) There is an attack from CHINA . I beaten every Form of Randsomeware Including Wannacry. The entire Time I Owned and Hosted SupremeUSA ONLLINE I wasnt never DDOS dos hacked but by the defect in the Regserver Gate, I know how to find VPN and Proxie Connections #1 reason for HACKING! I helped Take pout a entire ISP and tracked it back to MIT the ISP was in Chicago. I almost have amazon technology understood.. much harder to find the actual DNS and Country as they can change it and the odds are 1/120 of locating the correct DNS. When I am ready I wont be Contacting a President, or congress. I can go directly to Cyber Commander of the D.O.D. and do what 50 Military and Civilian Contracters FAILED to do.... Not get HACKED!

DONOT connect your Android to your PC or Run wifif on your PC it is VERY hackable. In the USA the ones hacking have Immunity and Laws dont Exist for search and seizure on Data.. Disable GM RUN thru NPCs, it is Enabled on Arcadia , and Mobs. XML notepad Notepad++ Libre Office is very goood. Kings server files are in spanish and chinese. I translate it. The XML file in Setup folder its a config file. I maye use Libreon Kings server then return back to XML :) German software is much more Stable :)

Its not Reverse engeneering :) I played Shadow of Legend and tryd to buy the filees they killed it... we ever played along side the Hacker. I pissed off the hacker. and the highest Player :) Me anbd another GL pkd him while he was Farming best spot in game. 2 Took out 5 Highest players in the game. I was PVE. Nevcer played Maple story dont think. GL bud