Using Gaming cheat codes to play

Martinsx

Most new games especially on Playstation and Xbox One console have cheat codes to help the gamers complete some of the game tasks with some sort of ease.

These cheat codes comes in handy when such games are very difficult to complete but if the game is easy to complete, I think it's not really worth it in the first place.

What's your opinion about this?

I can't understand why so many players try so hard to cheat (for me... this is a total wast of time). The most fun of the game is to overcome difficulties and feel happy about it. When you cheat, you end up killing the fun of the game.

Nova

My personal opinion is that cheat codes take out the benefits of using the game. I have used them in some games. And I realized that I finished quickly and abandoned the game. So I personally prefer to just play it out till I hit the point where I can't play it no matter what. And if that happens then use the cheat code.

egghead

I do not like using cheat codes. There is no compulsion to excel in a game, gaming is more related to spending quality time, there is no need to show your excellence.

LividJay

I did play with cheat codes when it was GTA days. That is how I played GTA when I was a kid.
Same. And it wasn't actually for beating the game. I did it just because I felt like running around blowing stuff up and seeing how long it takes to get wasted by the police.

Well, it depends on the person playing. I enjoy it a lot more with cheat codes, I easily get bored when a game is taking too long. And the main reason why I play such games is that I get to see what would happen when I finish one.

Steve5

I think cheat codes add a sense of variety in terms of gameplay. It's similar to playing sandbox mode in some capacity depending on its effect. I kind of enjoy playing difficult games.

But having cheat codes makes it so that I can play the game with ease whenever I find it too hard to play. Sometimes we just use it for fun.

Jelineex

Personally, I don't like to use cheat code because it will only ruin the challenge. I feel useless when I do that. Like we all know that games is designed to challenge us mentally. This will enable us to know our ability and capacity to every task of difficulty. Gaming also develop our behavior to do our best and accept defeat. I think games is for fun and entertainment. We just have to enjoy it and never force ourselves to cheat just for the sake of winning.

leadtech

For me using cheat codes are not funny at all.Cheat is always killing the game the excitement and enjoyment will be all gone .

dzonyfox2

My opinion is to never use cheat codes. They ruin the game. Game itself is made to be possible to finish, if it is a story mode off course. It is just not fun to use cheat codes.

Heatman

For me using cheat codes are not funny at all.Cheat is always killing the game the excitement and enjoyment will be all gone .
This is absolutely true. Although, some gamers would argue that some game stages can't be completed without using the cheat codes as a result of so many odds stacked against the gamer.

Nova

It's always a good thing to avoid using cheats and guides. I have learned from my experience that using cheats is always a bad idea. And people should make some attempt to clear the levels on their own. That's what makes a better gamer.

Smokey

as long as it don't affect online play, I'm fine with it. As long as its offline, who cares if you spice things up?
I'm in the same boat. As long as it's not going to affect anyone else's experience with the game, eg: online, then I don't see an issue with it.

Ravenfreak

I only cheat in some older games. Back when I discovered the various glitches in the Gen 1 Pokemon games, I used them to get 128 rare candies, master balls, etc. Now I know even more so I exploit glitches to catch all 151 Pokemon to transfer to the new games. xD