Opinions on the upcoming video games of 2020

CombatMatrix088

Newcomer
Trophies
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all doing well. Since we’ve celebrated the arrival of the new year recently, I wanted to ask your opinion about the upcoming video games of 2020. What games are you especially excited about? Maybe you’re too skeptical and upset about the state of the gaming industry as a whole and don’t expect anything? Some consider the arrival of 2020 the beginning of a new decade (while others state that the next decade will begin with 2021) so what are your conclusions about the last 10 years about gaming? I think a lot of people here will have some valuable and beneficial insights regarding this topic.

As for myself, I was quite skeptical for a number of years and only optimistic about the games from early 2000s. I think there are a lot of titles from that era that I haven’t played yet and should try out when I’ll get the chance. I was disappointed about the aggressive monetization of games in recent years (DLC, microtransactions, etc.). Nevertheless, I found myself really looking forward to some of the upcoming games of 2020 and I even wrote an article about it for a blog I’m working on. The link is here. Feel free to check it out and give feedback, positive and negative alike. I would be very thankful either way as it will help me grow as a writer. I got employed fairly recently and I very much look forward to objective and constructive response.

Personally, out of all the upcoming games I mostly look forward to the subsequent Halo: MCC PC games to launch throughout 2020 (Halo: Reach already arrived and I can’t wait to see what 343 industries did with Combat Evolved). Speaking of which, I wrote a blog entry about this franchise as well. Same with Cyberpunk 2077 preview that I made a while back. It looks like a very promising cyberpunk game that might surpass or at least challenge the legacy of the original Deus Ex and its prequels with Adam Jensen. Aside from these games, Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is also one of the 2020 games that first emerge in my mind. I briefly wrote about it in this article.

Anyway, thank you for your patience and reading this far. Please leave your thoughts and comments. Much appreciated!

I've checked out your blog too, and I love it! You've got detailed explanations on everything and clear, concise writing. Keep up the good work!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back