Upcoming Films You Want To See? (2019 Edition)

bittersweet

Newcomer
Trophies
January
A Dog's Way Home (January 11th)
Glass (Jan 18th)

February
The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (Feb 8th)
Cold Pursuit (Feb 8th)
Happy Death Day 2U (Feb 15th)
Alita: Battle Angel (Feb 15th)
Fighting With My Family (Feb 15th)
How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (Feb 22nd)

March
Captain Marvel (Mar 8th)
Wonder Park (Mar 15th)
Dumbo (Mar 29th)
Captive State (Mar 29th)

April
Shazam! (Apr 5th)
Pet Sematary (Apr 5th)
Hellboy (Apr 12th)
Missing Link (Apr 12th)
Avengers Endgame (Apr 26th)

May
Pokemon Detective Pikachu (May 10th)
UglyDolls (May 10th)
John Wick: Chapter 3 (May 17th)
Aladdin (May 24th)
Ad Astra (May 24th)
Brightburn (May 24th)
Godzilla: King of the Monsters (May 31st)

June
Dark Phoenix (June 7th)
The Secret Life of Pets (June 7th)
Men in Black: International (June 14th)
Toy Story 4 (June 21st)

July
Spider-Man: Far From Home (Jul 5th)
The Lion King (Jul 19th)

August
Hobbs and Shaw (Aug 2nd)
The New Mutants (Aug 2nd)
Artemis Fowl (Aug 9th)

September
It: Chapter Two (Sep 6th)

October
Joker (Oct 4th)
Zombieland 2 (Oct 11th)
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (Oct 18th)

November
Unnamed Terminator Reboot (Nov 1st)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Nov 8th)
Kingsman 3 (Nov 8th)
Frozen 2 (Nov 22nd)

December
Untitled Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle Sequel (Dec 13th)
Star Wars: Episode IX (Dec 20th)
Masters of the Universe (Dec 20th)

Toy Story 4 and I'm glad to know that it will be released a day after my birthday! Hopefully, I'll manage not to cry on this one but I doubt. Toy Story 3 made me cry and I don't even cry easily. :LOL:

I had no idea that a new John Wick movie was coming out this year, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing that one now!
I want to see Dumbo too. And I don't know if Ted Bundy's biopic starred by Zac Efron was already released but that one should be good.

for me, zombieland 2. i am very excited about this movie this 2019. ive watched the first one and i liked it and i hoped the part 2 would be more exciting and more zombies please.

January
A Dog's Way Home (January 11th)
Glass (Jan 18th)

February
The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (Feb 8th)
Cold Pursuit (Feb 8th)
Happy Death Day 2U (Feb 15th)
Alita: Battle Angel (Feb 15th)
Fighting With My Family (Feb 15th)
How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (Feb 22nd)

March
Captain Marvel (Mar 8th)
Wonder Park (Mar 15th)
Dumbo (Mar 29th)
Captive State (Mar 29th)

April
Shazam! (Apr 5th)
Pet Sematary (Apr 5th)
Hellboy (Apr 12th)
Missing Link (Apr 12th)
Avengers Endgame (Apr 26th)

May
Pokemon Detective Pikachu (May 10th)
UglyDolls (May 10th)
John Wick: Chapter 3 (May 17th)
Aladdin (May 24th)
Ad Astra (May 24th)
Brightburn (May 24th)
Godzilla: King of the Monsters (May 31st)

June
Dark Phoenix (June 7th)
The Secret Life of Pets (June 7th)
Men in Black: International (June 14th)
Toy Story 4 (June 21st)

July
Spider-Man: Far From Home (Jul 5th)
The Lion King (Jul 19th)

August
Hobbs and Shaw (Aug 2nd)
The New Mutants (Aug 2nd)
Artemis Fowl (Aug 9th)

September
It: Chapter Two (Sep 6th)

October
Joker (Oct 4th)
Zombieland 2 (Oct 11th)
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (Oct 18th)

November
Unnamed Terminator Reboot (Nov 1st)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Nov 8th)
Kingsman 3 (Nov 8th)
Frozen 2 (Nov 22nd)

December
Untitled Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle Sequel (Dec 13th)
Star Wars: Episode IX (Dec 20th)
Masters of the Universe (Dec 20th)

Good job on highlighting all these movies but you skipped out the most awaited movie of 2019 - Game of Thrones Season 8.

Can't wait for the Avengers Endgame. Also looking out for Greta and Six feet apart. The movie After also seems to be popular among teens. I've been wanting to see John Wick hit the theaters and I can't wait for the part 3 as he goes international. I also want to watch the movie where Zac Efron plays the role of a murderer even when I think Ian Somerhalder could do a better job. Anyway, I'm not sure if the lion king will be hitting the theaters this year though.

Hobbs and Shaw (Aug 2nd) is one of the most awaited one for me. I follow both Dwyane Johnson and Jason Instagram accounts and they are hyping the movie very well as it looks very interesting.

I cant wait to watch the Avengers. April is an exciting month too. Avengers and Game of thrones last episodes.

I cant wait to watch the Avengers. April is an exciting month too. Avengers and Game of thrones last episodes.

Avengers - The End Game is going to be the last stand of the Avengers which makes it going to host one of the most hottest battles for power and supremacy.

Let's keep our fingers crossed till it's released.

I'm always looking forward for the new John Wick 3 and the upcoming Marvel Movies...Pikachu movie is the one i also should watch .. i love how ryan reynolds bring this character up.

I'm always looking forward for the new John Wick 3 and the upcoming Marvel Movies...Pikachu movie is the one i also should watch .. i love how ryan reynolds bring this character up.

Seriously, this movie is so hyped like the Game of Thrones TV series. I simply can't wait for it to finally be released.

John Wick aka. The Boggyman.

Seriously, this movie is so hyped like the Game of Thrones TV series. I simply can't wait for it to finally be released.

John Wick aka. The Boggyman.
I love to see the boogey man back in action .. The last part is so exciting. What whould happen to him on the underground ..

I love to see the boogey man back in action .. The last part is so exciting. What whould happen to him on the underground ..

At the moment, he has been declared excommunicargo, so it's going to put him in a pretty tight spot evading all the assassin stacked up to kill him.

I don't think there's a thread for John Wick 3 yet, someone should definitely make one to continue the discussion and hypotheses up to its release. I'm debating on whether or not I'm going to see Six Feet Apart. It seems like an interesting concept, two teenagers who fall in love; but, because of their disease and their weakened immune system have to maintain a six foot distance from each other.

I don't think there's a thread for John Wick 3 yet, someone should definitely make one to continue the discussion and hypotheses up to its release. I'm debating on whether or not I'm going to see Six Feet Apart. It seems like an interesting concept, two teenagers who fall in love; but, because of their disease and their weakened immune system have to maintain a six foot distance from each other.

John Wick is an amazing movie. I don't think there would be any assassin movie that would be better and hotter than John Wick.

I am excited for the Avengers: End Game. I am excited to see one of the greatest battles of the Avengers. I am also hoping to see Wolverine on that movie.

I am excited for the Avengers: End Game. I am excited to see one of the greatest battles of the Avengers. I am also hoping to see Wolverine on that movie.

One of my very good friend came for a visit today and I gave her the entertainment of putting Avengers Infinity wars for her to watch which she really enjoyed. I told her the next chapter is coming out soon and she was very excited about it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back