Ubisoft's Uplay+ offers free 7-day trial for a limited time

ubisoft's-uplay+-offers-free-7-day-trial-for-a-limited-time.jpg

Uplay+ free 7-day trial is on offer for a limited time, Ubisoft has confirmed.

The offer is available to “new and eligible returning subscribers only”. You can grab the free trial between July 7 to July 12, though be aware that you’ll need to provide a valid credit card.

Uplay+ is a subscription service that provides unlimited access to Ubisoft’s games on PC, including early access to new titles and premium editions of existing ones. Here here to grab your free trial now.

Will you be grabbing your free Uplay+ trial? Let us know in the comments below!

The Ubisoft Forward stream is scheduled for 20:00 pm GMT on July 12 here within United Kingdom; those who watch are eligible to receive a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 on PC via the regular Uplay service.

I'll probably give this a miss, I'm hoping to get my free copy of Watch Dogs 2 by watching the livestream. That'll keep me busy.

When they started it was a month free trial. Played and completed Far Cry New Dawn during that trial. Won't bother signing up for this or the full thing, too pricey for my liking, needs to be just a few pound per month.

But I already have a account :p so I miss it but can't miss it :p

I am not a fan of the 7 day trials. The reaosn being as much fun as it sounds. there are big downloads. and I have limited bandwidth. and something you have to take seriously. Anyway, if anyone has enough bandwidth to burn in 7 days, this is the time I guess. I wont' download anything unless it is 30 day trial.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back