News Ubisoft on sexual harassment: "We knew"

Clout

Trophies
A French newspaper, the Liberation, talks about the toxicity in Ubisoft's workplace.
Ten days after the publication of the survey on the flagship of the video game Ubisoft , Liberation attempted to penetrate what is hidden behind this "wall of HR" . A wall against which came crashing reports of victims of moral and sexual harassment allegedly committed at the highest level of the company. According to the anonymous feedback initiated by Ubisoft in the aftermath of the crisis, it is the central role in the perpetuation of this culture of impunity of number 2 and creative guru of the company, Serge Hascoët, who appears today in full light. Whoever is awarded the laurels of the star franchises Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs " has the most toxic behavior in the whole business", says a source at head office HR: "He's smart, because he sails on a ridge line. Everyone knows it, knows it for that. It is even valued for its toxicity. ”

Thomas Bidaux translates key takeaways from the piece:

Considering the game dev studios are the one who spread the left wing ideology. I find it quite ironic and funny at the same time that they are having the environment on the sexual harassment. I wonder if that way they are trying to fix things or just making the excuses? Nobody knows I guess.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back