Twitch Streamer "Shroud" moves to Mixer streaming platform

Nova

Trophies
It seems the shroud is another one leaving the twitch. And people who are tired of seeing instagram and twitch thots making many gamers move to the mixer. It seems if twitch continue to be strict for male gamers and allow female gamers to show body, they will lose the traffic.
What do you think?

It is my understanding that the management company of Shroud Grzesiek, Loaded, is the same one that "Ninja" had. So it seems like these moves are more a thing of a partnership between Microsoft and said management company, than just a movement that the streamers came up by themselves. I guess it makes sense, they wouldn't risk their livelihood otherwise.

Regarding the Twitch situation, I am not very well informed on how one-sided is their treatment. I am also not sure how many more options Mixer has to interact with your public. Last I read, they had a better resolution available than the top Youtube Live and Twitch can offer. Something I can say for Mixer is that their Low Latency Mode works well and I have been told the viewers in chat are in general nicer than the ones on the other platforms, though I am not sure if that still holds.

Yes the issue is that twitch is pretty lenient on many things. I have noticed that there are some trends going on towards the mixer platform.

I'm guessing it must be due to a contract or something or why these popular people just don't stream on both platforms?

I think it could be because of the type of users being attracted. Lot of users on twitch are kind of toxic and feed to objectionable content. And twitch doesn't care. So mixer being family friendly is better choice.

Microsoft seem to be paying a lot to get some of these Twitch streamers to move to their platform and stay exclusive to them. Most people don't care about Mixer being "family-friendly" as most gamers will be playing games and wanting to watch games that are for an older audience anyway. We will have to wait and see whether Mixer ends up doing well though. Twitch will remain #1 for a while.

I think microsoft wants to build family brand. And it's reasonable for them to take such type of risk with the viewers now instead of getting into controversy later. In that context I think every good streamers should leave twitch. Let the thots rule the twitch.

It seems the shroud is another one leaving the twitch. And people who are tired of seeing instagram and twitch thots making many gamers move to the mixer. It seems if twitch continue to be strict for male gamers and allow female gamers to show body, they will lose the traffic.
What do you think?
I think as long as sex sells women will always be booby streamers. I dont mind them at all although it can be a little frustrating since twitch was originally intended for "Gaming" content.

Microsoft seem to be paying a lot to get some of these Twitch streamers to move to their platform and stay exclusive to them. Most people don't care about Mixer being "family-friendly" as most gamers will be playing games and wanting to watch games that are for an older audience anyway. We will have to wait and see whether Mixer ends up doing well though. Twitch will remain #1 for a while.
Yea Twitch is for sure #1. The other platforms I have been on simply arent structured as well as Twitch atm.

I think as long as sex sells women will always be booby streamers. I dont mind them at all although it can be a little frustrating since twitch was originally intended for "Gaming" content.
Yes twitch is all about SJW supporting THOTS. And the thing is that we just can't fix that sort of the world. As that world has it's own ecosystem now. And people are just blind towards that. So streaming platform needs to have some rules.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back