News Twitch suspends Donald Trump's channel for "hateful conduct"

Tek

Trophies
Say what? didn't even know he had a twitch account. Why would he though? I mean does he stream LOL and streams what though. I have seen that he has YouTube and live streams on that network.

Seem that people that made comments made his account to be ban :p

Say what? didn't even know he had a twitch account. Why would he though? I mean does he stream LOL and streams what though. I have seen that he has YouTube and live streams on that network.

Seem that people that made comments made his account to be ban :p
i just laugh at most of his streams hes very funny to watch lol

Wait till he learns Twitch is owned by Amazon, he is really going to lose it.

I can't even tell and watch that if he did the streaming or he has other people doing it for him LOL

I think it's a mistake. I think they meant twitter. Or, at least I seem to remember hearing they banned him. But i'm not seeing anything come up when when I look for a specific. So I'm not sure what I heard or where. I've been paying a lot less attention than normal for the last couple of months.

Or maybe they meant Reddit outright banned The Donald. They had really restricted it before, but recently they pulled the trigger and out right banned it altogether.

I didn't even realise that he had a Twitch channel. It seems that some social media companies are being a little braver with their actions after Twitter took the lead and started fact-checking Trump's tweets.

I think it's a mistake. I think they meant twitter. Or, at least I seem to remember hearing they banned him. But i'm not seeing anything come up when when I look for a specific. So I'm not sure what I heard or where. I've been paying a lot less attention than normal for the last couple of months.

Or maybe they meant Reddit outright banned The Donald. They had really restricted it before, but recently they pulled the trigger and out right banned it altogether.
If you type into Google "Twitch Donald Trump" you'll see a list of articles recently created on this topic. It's legit. I just don't think anyone suspected he had a Twitch account.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back