Twitch streamer Jenna's full Discord logs leaked with racist, sexist, homophobic comments and more

Nat

Trophies
Trending on Livestreamfail: Popular streamer Jenna has recently just been exposed today after someone discovering her offensive chat to her own viewers on Discord.

WARNING: The chat includes very offensive slurs. The time of this was from 2017 to 2019. Even made comments about another streamer.

Her final comments before being exposed:

One of her final response was "if I loose my partner, I deserve it".

She also admitted to sexually assaulting someone on her livestream saying "I got my way".

And that's why you don't write something that you wouldn't want anyone else to see...

Nothing on the internet is private. Even if stuff is deleted, someone will most likely have screenshotted it.To be honest, I'm surprised this leak didn't come out sooner.

What's the point of being a jerk to your own fans, Jenna? They'll just leave you and spread the word to other fans.

And that's why you don't write something that you wouldn't want anyone else to see...

Nothing on the internet is private. Even if stuff is deleted, someone will most likely have screenshotted it.To be honest, I'm surprised this leak didn't come out sooner.

What's the point of being a jerk to your own fans, Jenna? They'll just leave you and spread the word to other fans.

exactly! You never know what is safe and what isn't and if you write it, someone has it saved somewhere.

Never heard of this thot on twitch. Is she yet another THOT who supports SJW but is full of racist, homophobic their backs? Damn Glad I am not left wing nutcase. Its better to be conservative than faking being tolerant left wing.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back