Twitch or Mixer?

Daniel

I've had some headlines come across my news feed indicating that a fair amount of big Twitch streamers have moved to Mixer. Is there a reason this is happening do you know? Also, I've never used Mixer to know what's so great about it. Do you have a preference as to which platform you stream to or watch on?

Nova

A lot of popular streamers have moved to the mixer. The reason being Twitch treats male and female streamers differently. You as a male may not curse on twitch but female streamers can show their skin. So things like this are biased and not good for the branding for many streamers. So they are moving to family friendly mixer instead.

Neither, I don't do streaming and I don't have time to watch others play when I have my own backlog to get through.

Nova

I just stream through streamlabs and simultaneously it syncs on other sites. The thing is that I prefer streaming is because I love to document what I am playing. This way I can clear the backlog and also remember that I did cleared it.

Nova

You can check me out. Though I have done minimal amount of streaming lately. Not a much fan of more than 30 minutes of streaming these days.