Trump's slurring speech is the #2 Twitter trend right now

GameWise

Apr 12, 2019
Job description of President is "best orator." This can be tough. I think he's all right.

Next, we want to hear him speak in the true British accent like an Englishman born in England.

Holden021

Feb 27, 2020
Trump is a showman. A TV personality to entertain people. He's assigned by the Illuminati to rule them all. But he's not as stupid as he seems.

SpaceCrystal

Feb 23, 2020
He's not impeached. Impeached means fully removed from office he was acquitted. However he was voted to be impeached. But not necessarily impeached.

Yeah, I meant to say he's only been acquitted because of Senate Republicans earlier, & have made the correction on my last post at #9.

But Trump's impeachment will be on his record forever, just like with Andrew Johnson & Bill Clinton.

SaucyPastaTho

Jan 1, 2020
Yeah, I meant to say he's only been acquitted because of Senate Republicans earlier, & have made the correction on my last post at #9.

But Trump's impeachment will be on his record forever, just like with Andrew Johnson & Bill Clinton.

True not saying I support him because I support mr. Bloomberg and I noticed trump talks like that with a slurred attitude. A new yorker.